Saturday, July 09, 2005

today is an IMPORTANT day!!!! :)

finally is the BIG day!!! yeahz!!! haha... dun misunderstand ah... (already got pple ask me if my BIG day is referring to marriage... haha...) my BIG day is referring to me leaving for Aust for studies. in abt 10hrs time, i will be on board QF52 flying off to Brisbane for my further studies @ Uni of Queensland for 2 yrs. heehee... now my feeling is full of anixety, worries & 不舍。。。

last nite i was so excited that i din sleep until abt 4am in the morning. i am tired... my eyes r closing but i juz dun wan to sleep cos i wanna enjoy the peace of my HOME. looking @ my family members who r soundly asleep, tis is my last chance to look @ them which i am going to miss it for 2 yrs... no matter how long i had been staying @ HOME for the last few mths, is really dun seems enough. i have so much sad feelings abt leaving... last nite, my bro cooked supper for me. come to tink, it had been such a long while since he last cooked for me. last time we will eat supper together where he cooked, i washed dishes or i cooked, he washed dishes. haha... last nite the noodles was OKAY only but is "tasty" as in is full of warmth & care. (PS: bro, 谢谢你的面,真得很好吃!though mine is better lah... haha...)

had some last min packing to do last nite as luggage still overweight. later i need pray hard tat i meet kind custom & check in officers where they will take pity on me and let me pass with all my BIG BIG & overweight luggages. haha... *pls pls ah...* =pray hard hard, cross my fingers**= & for items to be sent over, need @ least 2 boxes of 20kg ah... cost abt 400bucks ah... die ah... so exp... haiz...

anyway, soon my cousins, uncle and auntie will be coming. muz enjoy last few moments with all of them & my dearest BEE BEE (it is doing some sun tanning now... haha... so tat i can keep it in my cupboard... hee...) then will leave for airport @ abt 6pm. quite a few of my frens wun be able to go for instance: Jas, Edwin, Wen Hui, Shuwei, Waileng... well, is ok cos i still have others & i noe they will miss me still... heehee...

PS: anyway, i juz wanna tell everyone out there, PLS take good care of urself & it will take me a longer while to online again cos need time to configure my network to local settings & alot of preparation & unpacking to do when i reach there. will see ya online in abt 2 to 3 weeks time! yeahz! see ya... take good care...

*0 day to the BIG day! today is the BIG day!

No comments: