Friday, July 08, 2005

14yrs of frenship... i really wanna 感谢 my pri sch frens...

14yrs of friendship... wow! it is such a long period... it is more than a decade... i am very very glad i am still in close contact with tis batch of friends whom i noe since Pri Sch. they had been the best & longest buddies i ever can have.

there was a period of time, i tried to keep away from them as i din noe how to face them when we r living in different environment & tat most of them r in prestigious Sec Sch while i am in a neighbourhood sch. however, i was wrong. they r still my frens no matter wat & they r still always ever ready for me when i am rather distance from them. i can always feel their warmth and concern. i was angry with myself for tinking bad abt how they will treat me when we r in diff Sec Sch.

thru out the yrs, our lifestyle changed & we r busy with our own tings. we seldom have time to meet up & soon we r drifted apart. however, frens r for life. we may not have the most common topics on earth to tok abt & we may not have the full understanding of each other, we r still the best friends to be staying close together forever. when we get together, we will tink back of the times when we r still in pri sch & how carefree life had been & share with each other wat we r doing now & wat we look forward in future. in our heart, we care for one another. we r not those who constantly meet up but we nv fail to disappoint anyone when it comes to once a yr gathering (i am apologise 1st... my absence in tis 2 yrs will make me unable to attend the gathering during CNY liao...). no matter wat i am glad tat i came across such wonderful buddies from pri sch.

to all my pri sch frens: thanks for playing a part in my life. it is the most carefree period in my life which i deeply appreciated. we had fun together & we been thru sad moments. u will always be the best part of memories when i tink back abt the past.

to Yunci, Xinxian & Jasmine: thanks for the farewell dinner @ Crystal Jade (to tink we can sit there from 7pm to 10pm... haha...) u r the best best buddies in pri sch i ever can have. really feel so glad tat u all r still here for me after so many yrs. rest assured! yrs down the road, we will still be in close contact and we can spend another 3 hrs @ Crystal Jade when i come back. haha... our frenship will carry on for another 14yrs and more & more...

to Waileng: i tink i have state watever i wanna say abt u in ur testimonial. all i wanna say is tat i really wanna THANK U for being my fren and always there for me. oso to thank u for giving me a chance to be ur fren. i will look forward to u & ur bf 's visit to Aust at tis yr end. i will be a good host! heehee... :)

take good care ah, my dear friends from WPS Pri 6A'1996 (",)

No comments: