Thursday, July 07, 2005

Happy & Unhappy... mixed feelings...

got 2 happy tings & 1 sad ting to share... share the happy ones 1st...

firstly, the host city for 2012 Olympic is finally out!!! yeahz!!! London won ah~~~!!!! so it will be London 2012...yeahz!!! so good & wonderful. i saw London & New York's presentations on TV tis morning. was very impressed by New York's presentation as their slides were very well done & impressive. & can see tat lots of work had been put in. then when it come to London, i was more touched than impressed. their presentation indicate the passion of Olympic & spirit Olympic... in their presentation & videos, i saw hopes tat all athletes will look forward since young. it is an undying Olympic spirit tat unite pple all over the world & a spirit tat everyone will hope for since young. it symbolise HOPE, PASSION & SPIRIT. quite touching after watching it. so i was glad tat they won...

oso since London won, i have another target in mind liao... heehee... i wanna go to London & travel around the place so so much... & i wanna watch Olympic if i ever have the chance. so since 2012 Olympic in London, it became my goal and wish to go to London 7 yrs later for Olympic as well as to visit London. yeahz!!! will try hard to make my wish come true. hopefully i can do it ah!!! heehee... London 2012, i certainly hope to see u 7yrs later!!!

secondly, it is abt 绝对Superstar. yeahz!!! Hong Junyang & He Weijian performed today. lucky ah... at least i still can watch their performances before i leave. heehee... today both of them look so different. boy-next-door image a bit changed ah... esp for Hong Junyang... he got a bit of his moustache on his face, change his dressing & so tat he look more manly overall. & most of all, he sang my favourite song, "Jie Kou" by Jay Chou!!! heehee... his voice was good (of cos his pronounciation is better than Jay lah... ha...). judges gave him very positive comments and i was so happy for him... his points was the highest for today! heehee... *pray hard tat he will make it thru ah...* (oso pray tat curse of highest score dun get in wun fall on him...)

another one is He Weijian. hmm... he change a bit too. though tat jacket as wat judges said, is over size for him ah... he too skinny lah... haha... but i like his singing so much. always so smoothing for ear... & tink he likes Fan Yi Chen's songs ah... last week sang his song, tis time oso his song.. haha... best sia! *oso pray tat he gets in*

lastly, the sad ting is i CANNOT bring a very very important thing with me over to aust. haiz... is something i cannot leave without ah... & whenever i study, i need it by my side. i will confine to tat ting whenever i am sad ah... haiz... my bro always say shld install a detector in tat ting so tat he can listen to my secrets... haha... for those who noe me ah, u all shld noe who i am referring to. yep! it is my beloved and precious BEE BEE. a rabbit tat had been with me for the past 17 yrs. i will really miss it when i go to aust. it had been my best best fren... haiz... i told other pple i will bring it over but after second tot, better not. cos for stuffed animals, i need declare at the custom & if the custom officers see its color, they sure faint ah. & may even confiscate my BEE BEE. so in order not to risk its life, i decide to leave it at home... is a painful decision ah... maybe u will me childish and strange ah. y get so upset by a stuffed toy? haiz.. tis stuffed toy is very different. it had been with me for so many yrs... is my bday gift & i really treasure it and treat it as my FREN. even when it is so dirty and smelly tat pple ask me throw away, i oso nv bear to cos to me, it is my FREN. how can i throw a FREN away, rite? haha... dun tink i am crazy or wat... i juz treasure my tings alot... anyway, though i can't bring it over, i still have its photos for viewing... heehee... "BEE BEE, i am going to miss u so so much... juz as much as i miss my family & frens..."

*2 more days to the BIG day!

No comments: