Friday, July 08, 2005

last nite in spore... my dear & HOME SWEET HOME...

last nite in Spore, wat shall i do? hmmm... i juz wanna stay home & close to my family to enjoy the last bit of feeling of HOME. maybe if bro is home, i will ask him wanna go KTV or not... haha...

Parting is always a sad feeling... it is nv an easy task to accomplish. be it whether it is life & death parting, temp parting to leave home or watever, it is always the most painful feeling to leave ur LOVED ONES... i deeply and really feel tis kind of feeling in my heart now.

for the past 1 week, it had been an emotional challenge for me. i had to bear with the feeling of parting and endure with tat pain tat is constantly piercing in my heart. tis is the last nite i am spending in Spore, my home... though i had been a couch potato @ HOME for the past few mths, i still have the 依依不舍 feelings & in my heart, it is already having tears rolling down... i dunno how long i can hold back my tears (i already cried a few times when i was blogging...). not yet in front of my LOVED ONES tat i cried. i am trying to hold back as i dun wan tis whole ting to turn out be an emotional and tearful one. is suppose to be a happy ting as tis is such a great opportunity.

parting is part & parcel of life... it is something which we all have to face & bear with it. i will have to put up with the pain of parting with my HOME, parting with my FAMILY, parting with my FRIENDS, parting with my beloved SINGAPORE. it is not going to be easy... but i noe i will try my best to be strong and tough so as not to let those who love me worry for me. it was until today then i noe there r so many pple who love and dote on me & i muz learn to treasure and cherish all these. 我是幸福的!!! 我真的很幸福!!! 我很满足了!!!

*1 more day to the BIG day!

No comments: