Friday, July 01, 2005

I am super 100% BROKE!!!!

wow! today i went to a few places to buy things and do tings... haiz... oso means i spend quite alot today ah...

morning i went for medical appointment @ National Skin Care Centre for my hair treatment (hair is thinning... aiyo..) got some medicine and shampoo.. wow! it cost me abt 120bucks ah! all these medicine really cost alot... i am so so broke after spending all my $$$ on them lor... haiz... hopefully is useful. the doctor said need to use for at least abt 6mths before i can see results. by end of tis yr i shld see the results good or bad... hmmm...

after National Skin care centre, i went to Guan Yin Temple to "bai bai". hmm.. for peace @ heart ba... pray for well being of myself when i am in Australia and well beings for my loved ones. did a small donation... wanna try "qiu qian" but decided not too cos is like so superstitious. anw, "qiu qian" is u believe means u believe, u dun believe means u dun believe. whether it is true or not, no one can be 100% sure abt it. but 1 ting for sure is tat sporean quite superstitious.. saw a lot of pple "qiu qian", quite a number youngsters too... well, even my dad is the superstitious lot.. he will go "qiu qian" too.. haha...

then went to Army market, Robinsons to buy some items. in all spend quite alot today ah.. haiz... bank account really running low ah... still need go cut hair. oh gosh! muz send a note out liao...

***Attention to all: for those who still owe ME $$$ for watever ting, can u pls pls pls return the $$$ to me ASAP before i leave for Australia? i dun like to chase after pple for $$$ but really ah.. tis time is i am super hard up for $$. if i dun get back the $$$, i tink i really cannot survive liao... juz saw the amt i owe my aunt for the studies. gosh! is in thousands lor... realy die liao... haiz...

** Self Declared tat I am super 100% BROKE!!!! **
:(
:[
:<

*8 Days to the BIG day!

No comments: