Sunday, July 03, 2005

谢谢大家!!!for 2/4'98 friends...

heehee... a surprise farewell dinner tat was not too successful in the surprise part BUT it definitely succeed in bringing tat little warmth from each of them to my heart... all these r juz so pleasant and wonderful...

yeahz! i juz had a farewell steamboat dinner with my frenz from AMKSS. it was so nice of all them to arrange for tis farewell for me. (oso muz specially thanks to Jas, my dear sister... coordinating everything. though the surprise was led out, i deeply appreciate the effort.) din had chance to chat with all of them which i am so sorry abt... but still i nv forget all of them. their presence is so impt and greatly appreciated! hee hee... the laughter we had esp during the Qian Bian Wen Da Ti session, is all so lame and funny... (hmm... i can have more quest to ask other pple liao... ohhoh...)

photo session @ City Hall area was great too! haha... all the funny funny pose and actions... (only my grp can be so "creative" lah... but poor jun, always got to scarifice for our innovative ideas... hahaha....) hmmm... juz a few photos but all very nice taken cos all the models in the photos R great and nice lor... ohohohoho... good for memories and remembrance...

cannot get too sentimental here... cos it is not like we r not going to see each other in future... but juz wanna use tis blog to say a few words to them.

to all my frenz from AMKSS 2/4 98: it had been a wonderful time whenever i am with u pple. we always have so much laughter and fun together. everyone of u r special to me in ur own way & will definitely be remembered in my heart no matter where i am. life for me will be so different if i had not met u pple... once again, i would like to show my deepest appreciation for every single one of u and being part of tis BIG family is something i am so proud of... i will miss all of u very much when i am in Australia...

to Lian, Jun, Lin & Jas: u r the BEST buddies i can ever have. always there for me thru all my ups and downs. we had fun, we had laughter, we had sorrows, we had tears together as a FAMILY, a PERFECT family... i wanna THANK U all for the support and concern all along in watever tings i do. i will definitely miss all u so badly when i am in Australia... miss Lian's blur & "auntie" way of toking & doing tings... miss Jun's "suaning"... miss Lin's lame & crappy jokes... miss Jas's generiousity and tolerance for my nonsense... haha... will u all miss me? heehee...

no matter where i am, u pple r always on my MIND and in my HEART... (mushy mushy... but tat's me mah... always so emotional... but dun make me cry ah...)

*6 more days to the BIG day!

No comments: