Monday, July 04, 2005

big THANK U to my dearest family....

today is FAMILY day!!! 1 of the happiest family gathering i had as i met up with almost all my aunties, uncles and cousins. is really really great feeling. such gathering will only happen during special occassions like chinese new yr, weddings or birthdays. the last one we had was during my 21st bday earlier tis yr... now tis time is for.... my farewell lor.... haiz... kinda sad leh... * (emotional again... lian lor, aft reading her blog... tears rolled down... now affect my feeling for my blog entry... haha...)

tis afternoon i met up with my family for my father's side. we had a luxurious lunch @ Yong Chun Yuan. food was nice and there is alot alot... so much until really gota packet them home for dinner... haha... but all the dishes r delicious & so full ah!!! quite worth it ah... took some photos with my uncles, aunties and cousins. well, gota miss them so so much when i am in Aust as they had been the main support to help me endure along the way thru all kind of situations. when my little cousin, Weiqi came up to me to ask:" Weishan Jie Jie, how long will u be away? when will i see u again?" for a moment, i really dunno wat to say... i almost broke down into tears cos i really cannot bear to leave them & i will miss them so much. even before i left, i already feel tat sense of sadness. when she came to offer me half of her favourite fried bun, i really wanna hug her and cry. well, i hold back cos i noe i cannot get emotional @ tis time. i may have so much sadness to feel for, so much tears to drop for the fact i am leaving. i noe i cannot do it as it is not wat they wanna see in me. they wanna see me succeeding in my studies there. obtaining good results is definitely a better gift to them than seeing me cry & cry. how can i disappoint them & myself leh? heehee.. :)

dinner was another round of farewell @ my grandma's house. it was my mother's side of family. & my mother specially cook my fav curry chicken & pig stomach soup for me. everyone was present. they asked me if i am ready to go & how is my packing getting on. they said they will come & send me off next sat @ the airport. i am very touched to hear tat. even if they can't go next sat, i wun get angry either cos i can sense their care & concern for me. turn by turn, they gave me advices and reminders of tings i shld look out when i am there. i really wanna thank them. the same ting i wanna present to them will definitely be a set of good results when i come back. only way i can tink of to repay their kindess, care and concern.

dad, mum & bro din say anything much. well, usually we r a family of little words. our care & concern r usually shown thru actions unknowningly. in our heart, we noe we care for each other. though they din say much, i noe they care & i really feel so sad to leave them. i hate to say tat but i realy cannot bear to leave them... i miss dad, mum & bro so so much....

FAMILY played the most impt role in my life for the past 21 yrs. no matter is my parents, grandfather (who passed away when i was 11yrs old), grandmothers, brother, uncles, aunties or cousins. i wun be able to go thru all the various stages without their presence & support. when i am in aust, i will be alone. something i am so worried as i dunno whether i can survive without them. but i noe they wun wan to see me cry & get upset. they wanna see a happy me coming back with good results which every single one of them will be proud of! i will not disappoint them or myself. is a promise tat i made to them & myself before i go. with tat in heart, i would definitely be able to move on... definitely! :)

last of all, from deep down inside my heart, i wanna say a big big "THANK U" to every single of family & relatives!!!

*5 days more to the BIG day!

No comments: