Monday, July 04, 2005

to my dearest poly frenz from 2B26... 谢谢!!!

juz went for a dinner gathering with my poly frenz... is a farewell dinner for me. haha... they r so nice to treat me to dinner ah... (if i noe earlier, i order something more exp ah... hahaha... *kidding*). BIG thank u to them! we had our dinner @ NYDC suntec & the mudpie was simply DELICIOUS!!! yeahz!

i had known tis grp of frenz from NP for almost 4yrs... they had been my best pals in poly even when we went to diff classes in yr 3, we r still on good terms and ongoing contact. we went thru moments of happines, laughter and difficulties (mainly during tests, projects & examz...) together with them, my life in poly had always been so wonderful and full of fun. fond memories where everyone of us actually play a part in. bday celebrations, celebrations after major projects, celebrations after examz... i will definitely miss all these so so much... after graduation last yr, everyone had been busy working. life is very much diff from studying life but still we r in contact. something which i am very pleased abt as such good frens r not easy to come by...

wee wee's note to my poly frenz from 2B26: together with all of u, we had alot of fun and fond memories. something so pleasant tat i will nv forget. late hrs of KTV sessions & suppers r always so enjoyable with u guys around. my poly life will be so different with u guys. really wanna THANK U for everything!!!

wee wee's note specially for my dearest SAN SAN: haha... wonder r u reading ah??? but nvm lah, juz write 1st. thank u for always tolerating my nonsense & when i always suan u, u nv scold me or get angry ah... haha... take good care of urself, k? drop me a msg every now & then... i will reply one... will definitely miss u & pat alot (esp the times when we go out for shopping & i will wait for u 2 outside the toilet... ahah). if u have any prob, feel free to look for pat too.. she very free one... haha...

wee wee's note specially for my dearest PAT PAT: i noe u will be reading... heehee.. u had been the most wonderful fren i ever can have. always so understanding and noe me so well. i really appreciate tat very much! u muz take care of urself & be kind to urself ah... dun ill treat urself & u definitely deserve a better love life! any prob, can always msg me or email me. i am always ready to listen. if not, u look for san lah... she will be free ah... haha... will miss u & san alot...

1 comment:

Ah Hui Zi said...

hey san, I am very sorry that I wasnt free to attend the 2/4 surprise party last week...was busy with my fren's bdae chalet preparation. actuali thot of meeting u myself this week but think u will be too busy for ur last min preparation for aust. haiz...then sat nite i got to attend a compulsory meeting for my thai overseas project. so cant send u off!

Pls tell us your new contact address over there when you reached. anything can email me like b4 if u free or post it on ur blog k. best if you can post pictures to let us see.

i wanna give u my bestest wishes and i really will miss your presence for any of our future outings. But I don't think I wanna say much to prevent u for getting too emotional abt leaving. So i wan to remind u to pls stay focused over there, be good, be careful, enjoy the independence and place, and dun ever feel lonely cos u must rem u have so many good frens over here in Sg who will be waiting for your comeback!

Weishan, jia you jia you!!!!!