Friday, July 08, 2005

i like my new hair cut!!! is so studious & refreshing looking... haha...

heehee... i did a few tings tis afternoon. is all abt personal grooming...

first of all, i went to Far East Plaza for eyebrow trimming. hmm.. asked the lady to trim it thinner for me as i dun wan it to grow too fast until like a patch of grass on my face... haha... cos when i am in aust, i oso dunno where to find cheap eyebrow trimming. okok.. do some advertisement here 1st. it was my frenz who intro tat eyebrow trimming shop to me & i had been going back there cos is quite cheap as compared to outside & the skill not bad... (u take a look @ my eyebrow lah... then u will noe how good their skills r... heehee... is only 6bucks lor... isn't it cheap? lian told me the shop next to it oso 6bucks... haha... anyway, for those who dunno which shop i am referring to, is JS Beauty Paragdiam @ Far East Plaza Level 4)

after eyebrow trimming, i went for a hair cut. i wanna cut my hair short so tat it wun grow too fast when i am in Aust. then when the stylist asked me if i juz wanna trimming, i told her i wanna it short. so she suggested it to be cut to a length tat is slightly below my ear if not my big round face will look BIG with shorter hair length. guess tat was my initial idea oso... heehee.. so there she is, start to cut. i like the way she cut my hair... cos i wanna to layer my hair, so the way she cut my hair is like sloping down way of cutting, giving my hair a bit of freezy feeling. i oso did the hair coloring to cover my white hair... did the treatment for the hair color... as usual i took the package & tis time i got the membership card. 10% off on weekends & 20% on weekdays. haha... y i wanna it when i am leaving for Aust, rite? well, my family can use mah... haha... ohhh... forget to mention which salon i went to. Yeahz! is the KIMAGE @ Toa Payoh. i like their service there & the pple there r quite frenly. skill not bad oso. esp my stylist today, i quite like her. usually i dun specify a stylist when i go. next time, i shall specify tat i wanna her ah... (hmmm... tat will be at least 1 or 2 yrs later ba...)

oso haven't say whether i like my new hair style ornot... hee hee... of cos i like it! @ 1st when i look in the mirror, a bit dun like cos is like weird weird one... then when she combed properly for me, heehee... i am in love with my new hair style. it make me look studious ah... i feel so light in tis hair style and refreshing... overall, 100 points for my hair style cos i like it! color oso ok as white hair is gone... no need so obvious to pple i color my hair but as long as white hair is gone, then ok lah... haha...

with tis new look of hair style, i shall set off for Australia tomolo! yeahz! certainly look forward though there r some feelings of 不舍得... :(

No comments: