Monday, December 31, 2007

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! HAPPY 2008!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
woohoo~!!! is already 1st Jan 2008 in Aussie now.

1 year ago on tis date, i was in Spore. haha.. during then, i was abt to take a rest, Meidai called and asked me out for a drink. so there i was, juz arrived into Spore, went to meet Meidai, Ting Hui, Wee Hong and Wee Hong's cousin for a drink and chit chatted till 5am in the morning. 1 year later, today.. i spent my new year eve's countdown at home. weather had been rather bad tis few days with strong wind and heavy rain. go out oso can be quite troublesome and it will be crowded everywhere. so i decided to stay home and cook myself a yummilicious dinner and countdown with the fireworks LIVE on TV. heehee...

the fireworks display at Sydney Harbour was really magnificent. the whole area was lighted up and with the music, the atmosphere was extremely high. haha... i bet the pple presence muz had a lot of fun. i guess shld be same for the countdown party in Brisbane as i could hear the sound of the fireworks from my house here. heehee... i am old liao lah... all these squeezy and crowded countdown parties r not suitable for me liao. hahaha... i chose to cook myself a nice dinner and enjoy the peacefulness at home. heehee... something different... but with my neighbours' loud music, my peacefulness was rather limited.... OH ya... plus the strong wind blowing outside, tis NEW YEAR is not as quiet as i tot it will be. haha... anyway, let me intro my dishes for the celebration nite...

Dish 1: Sambal Prawns with Vermicelli..
yum! yum! i had been wanting to eat prawns for a while. heehee.. but i tink i over estimate myself by adding too much sambal chilli. now my stomach has the after effect from the chilli. feeling kinda weird. with some hot drinks shld be better ah. :D

Dish 2: Beef Sausage (oregano & thyme) with Asparagus, Carrots and Potatoes covered with Cheese & Mushroom Sauce
suppose to be salmon but the salmon is too exp, i dun bear to buy ah. so use the cheaper ingredient of beef sausages. heehee...

Sarsaparilla..
Phil said it taste like root beer. yep! it does but juz less sweet as compared to root beer.


overall, i was satisfied with my dinner! but i tink is really time for me to hit for the gym and swimming pool diligently liao. cannot make it ah.. keep eating! hahaha... ok folks! tat's all for now. head back to studies now. yeahz.. studies on new yr, if not i can't get my essay done before end of tis week ah. haiz... slow ah...

No comments: