Saturday, December 22, 2007

Goodbye.. once again..

i tried to blog yesterday but i did not noe wat to write about. feelings, memories and images kept running thru my mind. all i did was to watch TVB series for the whole day. i juz wan to run away from reality for a moment and indulged in my own world. today i am much better and stable. able to blog properly.

yes.. yesterday was goodbye.. once again.. goodbye to who leh? mmm.. goodbye to Fiona lor, my les partner. hahaha... din manage to send her off as i was moving house. haiz... i wanna be there to give her a BIG hug before she goes off. well, so much to tell her yet so little time to say any. i guess i can only post it here then.

while studying in Australia, i found 3 close buddies. to me, they r juz like my sisters. needless to say, 2 of them r Huiying and Tess, my housemates for 2 yrs. without them, i guess my life in Aussie probably wun be so colourful and exciting. as for the other sister, she is none other than Fiona Tan.

to Fiona: thanks for being here all these while when i need someone to tok to. i tink we had fun irritating one another. hahaha... who will be tat crazy to take a bus with me to Sunnybank which is about 3 zones or 1.5 hrs away to eat beef noodles leh? who will dress in the same colour, carry the same bag and do the same action as me at times leh? well... i guess u shld have the ans la. hahaha... i really treasure the frenship we had for the past 2.5 yrs. no matter what happen, u r my fren and u will be my fren forever. take good care back home. when i get back, u better spare some time to meet me ah.. if not ur Ah Ma, me... will "hunt" u down! hahaha... okok lah, dun get emo here liao. all the best and have fun back home! try to tempt me with local delights la... then i can tempt u with some yummilicious desserts which u like. heehee...

okok... i shall go and cook my dinner liao... finally back in Campus Lodge... can cook dinner ah!!! woohoo~!!!!

No comments: