Wednesday, December 19, 2007

today...

time passed by really fast.. juz abt 1 week ago i posted an entry to tok abt having Jasmin's company in Brisbane and we were having fun at Gold Coast during then. today, she left Brisbane and went back to Spore as her holidays ended. with her leaving, the sudden feel of lost is conquering my mind. we wanna have a good long hrs chat till dawn last nite but silly me actually felt asleep. tis morning i woke up at 6am and we went out for a sumptous breakfast. it is the best breakfast i ever had for the past 2 weeks. i really cherished every moment with Jasmin and i am so glad tat at least for the last few moments, we created some fond memories of having a lovely breakfast. heehee... she did some of her last min shopping before we headed to the airport. waited for abt 2 hrs plus to her boarding time. before she board the plane, i gave her a BIG hug. with the watery eyes, i said GOODBYE to her. she asked me not to cry so tat she wun be influenced by me but i really cannot control myself. i knoe i can see her soon in spore but there are some feelings in my heart tat i juz cannot describe.

for the past few weeks, it had been a challenging period for me. at the moment when i needed someone close to me, someone whom i can trust without any worries, someone whom i can juz open up to, Jasmin was here in Brisbane. the joy and happiness with her around are beyond any description. the time spent with her over these 2 weeks had been very wonderful and precious. i muz really apologise to her for my unstable moods at times. i felt i did not do my very best to create the best holiday for her and i felt rather guilty abt it. i really really hope she had enjoyed herself. "dear sis, i read ur "starbucks" message. thank u very much for being here. i really really appreciate ur presence here. i really miss hanging out with u and the rest of the clique. somehow these 2 weeks served as a bonus for me. YES! we will soon have the gathering together.. NO more photos of me!!! is the REAL me!!! wait for me, k??? i will be BACK soon!!! miss ya and love ya..."

heehee.. i will slowly update all the photos i taken with Jas during her stay here on my blog. some crazy moments we had and some fun moments that we shared. :D

No comments: