Monday, December 31, 2007

^New Year Resolutions for Year 2008^

sidenote: ***to all tat received my Xmas, very SORRY if there r any spelling errors or mistakes. i think i was too tired when i wrote all the cards, hence there r some mistakes here and there. pardon me ah! :D***

back to topic...

in abt 10hrs' time, we will all b welcoming the New Year of 2008.. no matter where u r, which time zone u r at, u will be welcoming the same New Year. for the 1st time, i am not spending my New Year in Spore cos i am here in Brisbane. :D hence, i will welcome 2008 2 hrs earlier than most of u in Spore. nevertheless, is still a moment to look forward to with the brand new year bringing brand new hopes... before i look forward into 2008, let me do some recap for this eventful year of 2007:

Jan 2007: i turned 23 years old. a bday celebration with my family.. something which i had been missing out on for so many years.. & on my very own bday, my dearest brother asked me to report for my part time job at his office! wat a great pressie... whahaha...

Feb 2007: i returned to Brisbane to finish up my last semester of studies with great anticipation.

Apr 2007: i made a decision to stay on for 1 more year to finish up the Honours studies.

Jun - Jul 2007: my 1st time to New Zealand, my 1st time experiencing snow, my 1st Bungy Jump experience, my 1st Skydiving experience, my 1st White Water Rafting experience, my 1st Ice Glacier Hiking experience, my 1st Skiing experience...

Jul 2007: the moment i long yearned for.. My Convocation.. moment of glory shared with my beloved family and frens...

Jul 2007: start of my Honours year... another round of challenge to embrace and endure...

Nov 2007: Perth trip.. conquering the 4th city in Australia.. listed cities: Sydney, Melbourne, Tasmania, Perth.. more to go till i graduate..

Dec 2007: Miss Jasmin Neo, my buddy from Spore came over to Brisbane for a 2 weeks holidays. enjoyable 2 weeks with her around as it had been a long while since i last spent great moments with her.

Dec 2007: my 2nd Xmas spent in Australia & my 1st New Year spent in Australia.

for the many of "1st time" i did during my NZ trip, many pple are calling me "Dare Devil". i am very glad tat i did not chicken out in any of these "1st time" as these r definitely experiences i would like keep and remember for life. for me, 2007 is an eventful and meaningful year as i not only completed many of my "1st time", i oso completed the most important task for my 2 years of Australia overseas studies life. heehee... few days back, i flipped thru some diary i wrote abt 4 years ago. there was a page on "my dreams". back then, my dreams was to b able to go overseas to study as i would like to lead an independent life. 4 yrs down the road, my dreams came true. i did it! woohoo~!!! & still going on strong for the last year, last sem... with tis, i would like to list down my New Year Resolutions for year 2008...

- for my studies: i wan to graduate with a good Honours...

- for my career: i wan to work in my desired industry...

- for myself: i wan to be myself in my very own way...

tat's all for the resolutions...

hereby wishing everyone a very HAPPY NEW YEAR and tat may everyone be happy and healthy always..

No comments: