Friday, September 14, 2007

~this EASY vs that CHALLENGE~

when challenges set in, am i going to run? when tings juz seems hard to accomplish, am i going to avoid? when interest and reality collide, what am i going to choose? juz becos i tink is a difficult task to do, a tougher path to walk, i choose to forgo the chance to even try, am i not ready? am i juz a quitter and loser who dun dare to face reality and challenges?

tings r getting complicated... there r more than i expected. when tings juz dun run my way, i am at wits' end. i lose all directions, all ideas, all decisions... overwhelming responses and advice flooding in from all directions and i juz dunno how to react or response. where my ultimate decision lies, really depends on myself. i noe! i noe tat clearly advice r for me to understand from various perspectives only. eventually my task, my job, my work will be base on my OWN decision. wat do i really wanna? wat do i have in mind to accomplish? an easier way out or a tougher route to endure?

basically no matter which route i take, there will be obstacles, there will be tough moments to get thru and satisfying moments to applaud for. so wat is my way out? minimise on any possible obstacles and choose the easier way out OR go ahead with the tough one, handle any obstacles that come by & juz endure thru?

No comments: