Sunday, September 30, 2007

i need discipline and self-control!

break week is over!!! see wat i have done over the past one week?

- Road Trip to Sunshine Coast & Byron Bay
- Mooncake Festival Celebration
- Making Hakka Abacus Seed

gosh... none of it is related to studies! tis is the most slacking break week i ever had when i am suppose to work hard to finish my assignment before next week and start on my thesis. i am so so behind time now and how am i going to finish my report before the due date. i wan to finish it way before time so tat i can join my angels when they r here! my cousins angels r coming from 12 oct to 17 oct. they are going to gold coast. i have a report due on the 15 oct. i need to get it out of my way so tat i can join my angels in gold coast for tat few days.

"pls pls! dun slack anymore. u have more than u expect to do. in fact u have alot alot to do!!! break week is over, means all FUN has to stop. go back to ur studies and get serious in it! skip ur sleep or watever u oso muz get tings done, pls!!!! Ms Iris Lim, pls get back to ur study mode!!!!"

okok... i shall aim to finish my report by next week end and i can start on my thesis and enjoy myself with my angels when they r here! i promise to be diligent!!!

No comments: