Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Random Updates...

heehee... nutting interesting going on in my life this few days. haiz... so i oso dun have 灵感 to update ah... maybe juz share some issues that are currently happening ba... but for a start, let me show u guys wat i had for dinner today! heehee...

Oven-baked Battered Fish Fillet, Boiled Broccoli & Potato, Corn with Mayo & Butter....
heehee... quite yummy ah.. but next time i will add some sauce on the potato and broccoli cos it might get little blend towards the end ah... hahaha...

as for issues to discuss... is with regards to end of year holiday ah... pple keep asking me when i am going back & my ans had been "it all depends on my thesis." well, it really has to depend on the thesis. after discussion with my advisor, my initial plan of going back in mid Dec has to be cancelled. as for current plan, i am looking at going back to Singapore for holiday only at the end of January or early February. reason being i need to do up some research write-up for my thesis before I can go back to spore for some data collection. that data collection may take a few weeks so i probably can stay in Spore for abt 1 or 2 mths before coming back here to finish up everything. all these r juz tentative plans but i guess i really cannot go back to spore that early liao. haha... i noe there are pple awaiting for me to return leh... (pls say YES!) now tat u have to wait a little longer lah... i oso have to wait a little longer before i can see u guys too... & i guess my very special and favourite day has to be spend in Aussie lor... whahaha...

No comments: