Tuesday, September 04, 2007

the day when things juz went wrong...

"dddddrrrrrrrrriiiiii-ddddddddrrrrrriiiiiii...." early in the moring 8am when we r still soundly asleep or at least i am. the wonderful construction had to start tis early! gosh~!!!! when my alarm clock tat went off @ 7am, when my phone alarm tat went off @ 730am did not do enough to wake me up, the constant drilling noise did! OMG~!!!! i have presentation tis morning & i juz wanna sleep till is really really time to get out of bed to go to uni. y muz i be called out of bed in such cruel way??? i juz hate tis way of waking me up!!!!! damn it~!!! yesterday it went thru the whole afternoon, trying to burst my head. today it went thru as early as 8am trying to give me a bad start for the day.

& true enough, my day din go well at all! my presentation was NOT good at all. damn it! i had to rush thru, i had to NOT refer to the palm cards, i had to base everything on my memory & i exceeded time limit! one way to describe, ATROCIOUS!

& now when i juz finished washing my clothes, guess wat? is POURING outside! the rain is back again... i mean i welcome it but not on the day when i decide to be hardworking & wash my clothes, rite? now my clothes will juz take a few days to dry & it will SMELL! argh~!!! & i juz can't throw them into the dryer cos i dun have enough $1 coin with me to do tat & i reckon i shld not waste the money on dryer ah.

okok... enough of grumbles. i screwed up today's presentation. i shall get on and move on and forget abt it now. i have 1 more presentation and a debate to go for tis week. work to be done, pls dun slack, Miss Lim!

No comments: