Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Recovery for the day...

slight correction to the previous post... it shld be "half a day of tings tat went wrong..." as i managed to do some form of recovery at the later part of the day. sound like some lecture stuff i learnt from "services management in hotel industry" by my most shuai lecturer. hahaha... service recovery for service tat fail to perform up to customers' standard. now my day din go as wat i expect it to go, so my service recovery is.....

yes! FOOD!!!! did i ever tell u guys tat i prefer FOOD & COOKING therapy to RETAIL therapy? oh well... i am telling u now.... when my mood is DOWN, STRESS, UPTIGHT, eating and cooking juz brighten up my mood. so today i decide to go for something different yet simple.

Oven-baked Sausages & Potato Wedges with Mushroom & Garlic sauce... along with boiled Broccoli & Carrots... yum~! yum~!

*my housemate said it looks like those dishes served at hotel restaurant. whahaha... thx Cindy for the compliment ah! heehee...*



as i was updating tis entry, my dearest Jia Ning uploaded something for me... erm... she took it without me saying YES!!! argh~!!!! anyway, here r the videos...


My presentation video during today's presentation... not a good presentation at all cos i forget alot of tings!!! anyway, Thanks to Jia Ning who took tis WITHOUT me approving & when i scanned the class nervously as i present, i saw her phone focusing on me! there i was, trying to smile as much as i can ah... whahaha...


Since she is so nice to me... i muz show my gratitude to her! our role play rehersal for the hotel mgmt ops presentation... Vivian was so kind to act with her as practice. & we had more NG takes than good take.

okok... i guess today is still not tat bad afterall... i can get back to my work now... with smiles and new hopes once again!!!!

No comments: