Tuesday, October 30, 2007

study load vs productivity level..

i once told Huiying & Tess that i seems to perform better when i'm under alot of stress and pressure, as in when there r many things on hand for me to handle. when there r less things for me to do, i tends to slack and my productivity level juz drop. haiz... this is not good leh.. although i appreciate having an easier time with only 1 paper to take for exam, i guess i juz have to change my mentality. even with 1 paper for exam, i shld be studying hard and doing my revision diligently ah. y am i distracted so easily? gosh..

i need to find the motivation to sit down and study and concentrate. so where is my motivation? mmm... Perth trip? upcoming road trip? summer holiday with the company of dearest jas here in Brisbane? all these sound really wonderful and motivating enough to get me focus on studies juz for tis 2 weeks? yes! they r sufficient to make me work hard!!! i muz brain wash myself again... work hard! work hard! juz 1 more hurdle, tis sem will b cleared! after 12 nov, i will be FREE & there r heaps of things for me to do after exam so i muz be good girl and study now... if i wanna enjoy and study, i muz really study when is time to study!

hmmm... anyway, how does the idea of spending birthday on the board the plane sound? heehee... i am definitely not going back to Spore in Dec. i am looking at end of Jan. how abt 26 Jan midnite flight? heehee... "happy birthday to me" on board the plane wor... i tot it was kinda interesting and different la... but jas said i am crazy ah... hahaha...

okok.. back to studies again... break is over!

No comments: