Thursday, October 18, 2007

GoodBye..

today my lecturer for the Business Research class was "kind" enough to let us off earlier after torturing with the 50% assignment due on Monday. the report tat took away my sleep, my calmness, the report tat added whole lots of crankiness and unstable condition me to for the past 2 weeks... argh~!!! hahaha...

anyway, today my cousins will go back to spore after their 6 days in Brisbane/Gold Coast. so i tot i can't send them off since i have class till 12pm. to my greatest surprise, my class ended at abt 1045pm. so i ran to the computer lab and check for the timing for the airtrain to airport. then i ran to the bus stop to take the next available bus to the train station to catch the airtrain. tat was when "Ms Sotong Lim" is revived again! i actually left my writing pad in the computer lab when i used it as mouse pad. aiyoooo... trying to reach for whoever i can tink of will be in uni to check for me. Philip went and check it out for me but can't find. so i had to go back myself and finally "claim" it back from some guys who r using it happily as the mouse pad. so paiseh la... quickly ran out of the lab once i got it back ah! aiyooo... spoil image sia... Ms Sotong Lim ah...

okok... back to airport farewell. my cousins were surprise to see me there. and kept asking y i can send them off, dun i have class? hahaha... of cos i have class! but for their sake, i muz rush down and bid them Goodbye ah!! they told me they saw dolphins and tried to feed the dolphins. it was rather good experience, i guess. then they tried sandboarding. hahaha... guess wat reaction they had? Weiqi said "i only tried once.. haha.." Wei Hui said "i dun like it! i had sand all over my face.. eyes, nose, ears and mouth!" Wei Zhi said "yeahz!" very different reaction but i guess they muz had great fun la... bought so many things from DFO wor... well, seeing them leaving make my heart ache... it hurts and is painful. imagine u have to bid goodbye to ur loved ones. but i noe is juz a short while. in few mths time, i will see them again, wun i? heehee... as i "hang" myself at the railing to say Goodbye to them, i had tis sudden thot. i remembered tat i said before "y muz i always be the one sending pple off from the airport?" yes! at the very same spot, i bid many pple goodbye. tat includes my family, my cousins, my 2 buddies from Aussie and many other frens whom i noe in Aussie. haiz... there r more to come and more heart ache to come too... still can't run away from the fact tat i have to bid pple goodbye again and again... aiyoooo...

then a 2nd tot came to my mind as i saw pple around me saying Goodbye to their loved ones. which i will elaborate more in next entry.. too long liao ah..

mmm... before i end tis entry, a photo to share again. heehee... my dinner...

today's dinner very healthy wor... is Corn Soup! "when Iris is not feeling too well, Iris will wanna eat alot or dun eat much. tis time round, i wanna eat alot but i can't eat all tat i am going to cook so i had to eat much less. then i decided to be healthy! heehee... corn soup with carrots, vege and chicken. juz soup alone as i need to "return" all the water tat i lost over the last few days. i was dehydrated, i guess. which make me fell sick for past few days. haiz.... intake of lots of healthy food from now on to build up my body system again before it fail really badly ah...

No comments: