Monday, October 08, 2007

5 more days to the arrival of my angels...

Proudly Present to you... my angels in my life...


They are the ones who brighten up my days and bringing smile to my life. They are the ones who made me realised how lovable little children are. They are the ones who gave me the opportunity to practise my "motherly instincts". hahaha... They are the angels of my life... My lovely cousins, Weiqi, Wei Hui & Wei Zhi.

They will be here in Brisbane and Gold Coast over next weekend. I want to meet up with them as it had been about 8 long months since I last saw them. I really wanna hear them calling out to me. "Weishan Jie Jie" always sound extremely heart warming. imagine for a 12 years old girl to come up to me and gave me a "hug" upon seeing me after 1 year of away from Singapore and coming to ask me "when will i be back" on the day of departure to Brisbane in that disappointed face of hers... for a 10 years old girl to purposedly irritate me by blowing away my birthday candles and after that "sayang" me by giving a "peck" on my cheeks.... for a 8 years old boy to bring a piece of cookie to me, held my hand, wish me happy birthday and kiss my cheeks... all these r done abt 8 mths ago on my 23rd birthday.... i seriously miss them very much... i used to get to see them every weekend. but now i am missing out alot... haiz...

okok... is not time to get emotional... enough of whining and complaining... for now, i will work very hard over these few days as i wanna finish up my report by Friday so that I can join them in Gold Coast. My report is due on next Monday. if I would like to spend my weekend in Gold Coast with them, i guess i will just need to hurry and speed up my work pace within these few days. Gan-bat-te, Weishan!!!! U can do it!

No comments: