Tuesday, January 09, 2007

My Message for Year 2007...

i finally got back my lappy which means i can post my msg for the new yr (cos i type it in advance when i was in Aussie... hahaha..) anyway, i like the way on how shupei reflect her yr 2006 with photos and all ah but i wun copy her idea ah... hahaha... juz write can liao... yeahz! a bit slow lah.. cos 2nd week into the new yr liao...

My message for the new year, 2007:

Year 2006 had been a long way for me. It cannot be considered as a smooth sailing year, neither can it be considered as a lousy year. This is just a year which I really learnt to grow up. Off to Aussie for studies in 2005 was a new and totally fresh experience. For a short period of abt 5 mths in Year 2005, I had to start off my studies in Aussie. It was a testing period for me. I am glad I made it thru. Now the real challenge came when I came back to Aussie earlier in Feb 2006. after abt 10 long mths, I really learnt a lot in daily issues, relationship among people and everything else. There r many ups and downs in this 10 mths in Aussie. All I can said is I really had a good time here enjoying my life and experiencing my life. This is part of the best and most wonderful memories in my life. In the upcoming year 2007, I will still be back in Aussie for half a yr of studies to complete my degree. All I have for 2007…

For studies,
I just wish tat I will go thru tis last sem with the greatest faith and confidence. It will be another tough time to fight thru and I noe if I want to have a happy time after graduation, I can only work hard during the sem. I believe in effort will b paid off and I want to prove tis belief once again!

For my family,
Everyone to be happy & healthy. Family had always been an impt part of my life. During my studies in Aussie, I really learnt to appreciate them even more. Without their support mentally or physically, I will never be where I am now. In the past, I am too full of myself tat I can handle tings alone. Now I realize I am wrong. Cos the family I tot will not be too much involved in my life had been the greatest support tat is pushing me thru all these while. Thanks…

For all my friends,
You guys simply brighten my life even more! Be it frens I have in Spore or frens I made in Aussie, I am just glad our pathway came across. All I have for everyone of u is tat, please take good care of urself no matter where u r now. Best of luck in whatever u guys r doing. For those studying (just like me), of cos wish u guys have good results! For those working, happy working & enjoy whenever u can. Still need some relaxation mah… heehee… no matter wat, I thank all u for being my frens, giving me support whenever I need. All the best!

For myself,
I wanna be wiser… in handling things and my relationship with others. I wanna be more appreciative… towards pple around me. I wanna be more firm… in deciding on wat I wanna. I wanna stay happy and healthy always. That is all I have myself. I noe I can do it as long as I trust myself.

For everyone else,
A better place to be in will make people happier…

No comments: