Sunday, January 07, 2007

2/4 Lunch Gathering on 14 Jan...

Announcement to 2/4!!! (copy tis title from Hui.. heehee...)

most of whoever is viewing my blog and belongs to 2/4, u shld have gotten my SMS liao. yeahz!!! me organising a lunch gathering at my house on 14 Jan, Sunday. from abt 11am to 6pm. feel free to bring anyone along and pls tell me if u guys can make it on tat day. THANK U!!!

i tink some of u may have something on tat day, if possible can come a bit later oso can. juz a small gathering for everyone to meet up and catch up lor. hopefully can see as many of u as possible! try tell me earlier if u can come, k?

heehee.... & lastly, pls pass msg around to all members of 2/4. in case i miss out when i send my msg out. THANKS!!!

hope to c all of u!!! :D

*** HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Wen Hui!!! dun have a post for u specially lah... hahaha... not i bias lor, cos i have some other tings for u mah... so u wait patiently lah... whahaha...***

No comments: