Monday, January 08, 2007

my 1st week of happenings after returning to Singapore...

life without lappy is really a great torture ah!!! cos all my photos r in my lappy and i wanna show pple oso cannot. haiz... luckily my house internet is resort liao, so at least i can online. if not, i will be very sianz... i seriously cannot live without lappy and internet. these 2 had been my best buddies ever since i go Aussie ah. hahaha... anyway, juz some updates for my 1 week life in Singapore.

it had been a very busy week for me... going out, eating all kind of food i miss, meeting up with pple i had not seen for so long & acting as Santa Claus, giving away little gifts i bought from aussie. heehee.. here is a breakdown of my happenings for the past 1 week (finally can upload the photos... muz thanks Jas for lending me her lappy...)

31st Dec: Departure @ Brisbane Airport

Me & Wee Hong set off for airport at abt 10.30am (Brissy time). his flight is at 1.40pm, mine at 2.45pm. it was a long queue for his check in counter. after he check in his luaggage, is my turn. gosh... the lady said my luaggage overweight lah, so cannot check in unless i take out some. permitted weight is only 32kg & mine is 33kg. hahaha... so in front of the counter, i took out Meidai's 7 packs of macadamia nuts and Ting Hui's sports shoes. finally... luaggage go thru, can rest assured for tat very moment till board the plane liao... hahaha... 2 of us went to shop around the shop at airport as wee hong still wanna buy some chocolates and tis is wat he bought. i tot was rather unique... such big TOBERLONE!!!

me & the big big Toberlone @ Brisbane Airport


Me & Wee Hong... last photo before he board the plane...

my plane!!! the one who bought me back all the way from Brisbane to Singapore... yeahz... love it very very much!!!! hahaha...

so at abt 8.30pm (spore time), i reached spore liao!!! my homeground, my hometown... hahaha... me din had a good flight cos i keep tinking of Spore. hahaha... & the onflight entertainment is damn sianz lah. i played the games oso not much fun. so much so tat i on my own lappy watch shows and mp3 for music. hahaha... anyway, finally i reached spore so all was good at least! is the greatest feeling i had been waiting for when i saw my parents, grandma and auntie at the airport... heehee... upon reaching spore, due to last min change of plan so my new yr eve's plan was go home and sleep! hahaha... end up when i was abt to tuck myself into my bed comfortably, a call came in. is Meidai ah! she asked me out for coffee. so there i am, going out at abt 1am with Meidai, Tinghui, Wee Hong & Wee Hong's cousin and fren. whahaha... tat is how i spent my new yr eve and 1st nite in Singapore!


1 Jan: 1st day in Spore, a day spent at Vivo City with Spice Buddies
1st day in spore and there i am... going to the biggest shopping mall in Spore. hahaha... Vivo City! whahaha... meeting up with my Spice buddies is the happiest tingy tat i look forward when i come back as they always always brighten up my day with all kind of crappy jokes and silly actions. hahaha... & they r my best companion for photo taking too. :D


our lunch @ the Hong Kong Eatery @ Vivo City. heehee... look at the amount of food we eat! wow... look yummy, don't they? well, not too bad lah. juz tat queue very long ah!!! gosh...

after lunch, we tot can walked around vivo city but there r so so many pple. so me told me i really overwhelmed ah. a bit cannot tahan. then we decided to go to somewhere with less pple. heehee... setting off to Millenia Walk, TCC for a coffee and chit chat.

lin's sunglass & a candid shot for me. heehee.. i quite like tis photo ah... very natural hor? hahaha.. *i quite like lin's sunglass leh..*

high tea at TCC with yummy cakes & lovely drinks... we sure noe how to enjoy life. whahaha...

tis is a muz muz!!! group photo! Lian, Jas, Jun, Lin & Me... whahaha... we proved something. TCC's staff r not too bad in photo taking cos all the photos they take for us r quite nice. heehee... come to tink, 10yrs ago our grp photo as compared to now... hmm... got diff???

dun be surprise with all these.... is a xmas gift i got from our gift exchange. whahaha... well, we already had a ballot to decide who will be in charge of whose xmas gift. see how lovely Lian is. to tink she can tink of such creative gift ah. *girl ah , i will try bring all back Brissy and slowly cook ah. hahaha... help me thanks ur BF for his contribution in ideas too! hahah...*


2nd Jan: Mini gathering with my very very long time frens... yeahz!!! my pri sch frens...
really thank them very very much ah. cos they had been so nice to arrange tis meeting up abt 2 weeks before i came back and accommodating to watever i wanna eat. so there they r, bringing me to eat DIM SUM! hahaha... Imperial Treasure Dim Sum & ended up they treat me lah. so paiseh sia... aiyooo... *Yunci, Xinxian & Jasmine ah... thank u very very much...* all i rem was to eat. hahaha... so din take many photos on the DIM SUM. haha... only tis Xiao Long Bao ah.
Imperial Treasure Xiao Long Bao!!! nice nice!!!

after lunch, it was dessert time! so there we r, off to Swensens for our favourite, Earthquake Ice Cream! hahaha...

my 3 lovely girls from Pri sch...Yunci, Xinxian, Jasmine.... is over a decade frenship with them ah... really really treasure them as i am glad after so long, we r still so close.

Yunci's good suggestion. high tea at Food Republic... whahaha... Fried Hokkien Mee! yeahz!!! miss it so so much when i was in Aussie ah. :D

Durian at home!!! yeahz!!! miss my fav fruit alot alot ah...

3rd Jan: KTV nite with Shuwei & Jas...
Shuwei is forever my best KTV khaki... whahaha... & with Jas along, we r the best companions for KTV session. hahaha... from 7pm till 12am, my thorat is gone sia... is exp as we mixed up the ladies nite. hahaha... *sorry girls for asking u all spend so much with me but i really had a great time. cos i keep singing lah. whahahah... *

Me & Shuwei... taking a breather while Jas is singing...

Jas & Me... while Shuwei is singing...

5th Jan: Steamboat Dinner with my poly mates!!!!
so damn long nv see all of them liao... i really miss them very much ah... all of them still looked the same ah... still as pretty as before. hahaha... & they oso very nice ah... try to accommodate to wat i wanna eat. heehee... so there we r at the Tian Tian Steamboat at Bugis.
before the start of dinner, we decide to take a photo! heehee... Pat, Jace, Me, San San...

"Yuan Yang" steamboat with one side "Ma La" soup base & Corn Rib soup base on the other... my 1st time eating steamboat with "Ma La" soup base... nice!!!

complete group photo... with Eugene, Ian, Jo and Ben (Jo's BF).... yeahz!!!

6th Jan: Family day!!!
my lovely cousins came to my grandma's house. been waiting for the moment to see all 3 of them ah!!! when they came, my youngest cousin, Wei Zhi act forget my name ah!!! hahaha... for a moment, he forget how to call me. haiz... sad ah... but nvm lah, after a while, we 2 played till crazy sia... the eldest cousin, Weiqi who is the closest to me, did an act tat was out of my expectation. the 12 yrs old girl, act came up to me and gave me a very big hug for quite a long while ah... hahaha... warmth and sweet... feeling is beyond description. a moment i had been longing for... heehee... & they r all so happy with the items i bought back for them. sweets, games and soft toys... then i played a small game with them. cos i hide all the sweets i bought for them around the house and whoever can find, tat amount will belong to him or her. hahaha... as usual ah, Weiqi always find the most. poor Wei Zhi keep pulling my hand so i had to play cheat lah. i juz bring him to the exact spot where he can find my sweets. hahah... okok... i noe i am being bias but he youngest mah... :D


then in the evening, me set off for Vivo city again.. with Zhirong for dinner. hahaha... after walking 2 rounds, i finally decide on wat i wanna eat! poor Zhirong had to accommodate to my flicked mindedness. heehee... Thai food!!! yummy yummy! is the Thai Accent restaurant at vivo city with quite nice ambience and lovely scenary of Sentosa and cable cars...

tis is wat i ordered... Claypot Glass noodes with crayfish (their menu put prawns and pork ah... hahaha)

Japanese Udon Noodles with Tom Yam... ordered by Zhirong. look quite nice, rite? the tom yam soup taste quite nice leh..

Money Bag!!! yeahz... tis is the appetitizer we had... heehee...

7th Jan: Family day!!!
yeahz... afternoon shopping with my elder cousin, Cindy @ Vivo city. okok... u guys muz be asking me if i crazy ah... keep going vivo city. no lor... me not crazy. in fact yesterday was the only and actual day i manage to walk around vivo cos last 2 times was in rush to find a place for food and there r so many pple!!! heehee... then in the evening, we went to my Grandma's house for dinner. my mother cooked Curry chicken for me!!!! heehee... & i met up with most of my relatives from my mother's side. all look very radiant and good! yeahz... & i looked forward to the 3 wedding dinners we have in tis yr... heehee...

No comments: