Friday, January 19, 2007

my legs r aching after a day of walking around...

tis morning i went to see dentist and he turned out to be someone who wun laughed at the jokes he said ah. cool sia... usually pple will laugh when they crack jokes ah. tis dentist really steady ah... not even facial expression telling me tat he is laughing at the jokes lor... make me oso dunno shld laugh or remain cool ah... whahaha...

then i met Fiona for lunch and now both my legs r kinda aching ah... cos me and Fiona really walked a lot today... gosh... from Marina Square to orchard, we went round almost whole orchard ah. cannot tahan ah... well, all for one motive ah... heehee... a good one of cos! cos Fiona wanna buy me a pressie for my bday ah... and she came to ask me choose my own pressie and tell her. so might as well we go out for shopping and check it out together! yeahz!

got nutting from marina square so there we were, heading down to Orchard, Far East and finally got wat i wanna! yeahz!!! so it became my 1st bday pressie ah... whahaha... "thanx Fiona for tis early bday pressie! muackzzzz...!!!!* PS: not trying to drop hints here abt my bday ah... hahaha... juz sharing something pleasant lah... so pple, pls dun mis understand my entry hor... :)

act quite weird meeting Fiona in spore ah... cos i noe her in Aussie act. is like she is Yunci's JC fren and Yunci intro to me so now she became my fren too. but most of our times together r spent in Aussie. whahaha... tis is 1st time i met her in spore sia.. well, kinda warmth feeling oso cos so long nv see her and is like have lots to tok to her ah... can u believe it, we met like abt 1 yr plus ago only ah... whahahaha... but seems as if we noe for ages lah... always can tok non stop when we go out... i tot in aussie only... today when we went out, oso same ah... whahaha...

Me & Fiona @ Orchard... we both wore pink ah.. heehee... & hers was minnie mouse ah... "act cute" ah... whahaha...


my new sling bag... nice? heehee... we chose tis bag together ohhh... not bad hor...

No comments: