Wednesday, October 11, 2006

"Yes, I do!"... "1st Cry"... "Xmas in Sydney!"

i am feeling very excited and happy now... whahaha... so much so tat i am not too keen to do my assignment which is due on tis fri lah. hmm... okok... shall juz blog abt wat happen and then go back to my assignment again. motivation for me to work even harder now... 3 parts to my excitement...

Part 1:
with regards to my earlier entry on my bro's ROM today!!! whahaha... is held @ Marriott Hotel, poolside terrace pavilion. the place is very nicely furnished according to my aunties and cousins' descriptions. nice ambience lor... can imagine ah... anyway, i called my bro earlier when he was on his way to Marriott with Jayne. manage to tok to him for a while when he was driving (oops!). tink he quite nervous lah. whahaha... but as usual, always act tough when he is act very gan chiong lor... make me oso gan chiong for him. heehee... then i called my auntie at abt 7pm spore time which is the timing for the solemnisation. then the phone was passed around when i act tok to so many pple at one go lah. my parents, my grandma, my aunties, my cousin, my uncle... everyone's 1st quest is "how have u been?", 2nd quest is "when r u coming back?". whahaha... anyway, the main point for tis call is to wish my bro and "attend" the ceremony lor. heehee... yes! i did... whahaha... my auntie finally left the phone on the table beside my brother and i could heard everyone's conversation so clearly. my auntie put me on speaker so i dare not breathe loudly lah... whahaha... so quietly, i sat and listen to the ceremony thru the phone... here it goes:

Justice of Peace (JP): do u guys wanna it to be in English or Mandarin?
my bro: English will do.... thanks...
JP: ok. can we start now?
my bro: yes, we shall.
(everyone quieten down... including me over the phone...)
JP: Mr Lim Wee Loon, will you.... blah blah blah (dun rem all lah)
my bro: Yes, I do! (1st yes, i do...)
JP: will you go through.... blah blah... will u?
my bro: Yes, I will!

JP: Ms Tan Min Hui (he pronounce wrongly the name for twice lor!), will you... blah blah...
my da-sao: yes, i do! (2nd one...)
JP: will you go through.... will u?
my da-sao: yes, i will!

JP: ok.. Mr Lim, u may place the ring on her left hand, 2nd last finger
JP: Ms Tan, u may place the ring on his right hand, 2nd last finger
JP: Mr Lim Wee Loon and Ms Tan Min Hui, I hereby in the honour of everyone present, pronounce you 2 as MAN and WIFE!!! (@ tis moment, i wanna cheer liao lah!!!... hahaha)

clapping and clapping went on... then i was "recovered" by my auntie. my bro gotten very busy liao... so i oso ended my call then. heehee... cannot be there physically but for tat very few mins, i was there mentally. heehee... once again, Congratulation, brother!!! u r finally married! :)

Part 2:
juz called my auntie bfore the ceremony and was told by her tat my eldest cousin from my father's side will be giving birth on tis coming 10 or 11 Nov. heehee... rem i told u guys tat my cousin was pregnant? yes! she is due to give birth in Nov, yep yep! another nov baby in my house... heehee... is going to be a baby girl lah. woohoo!!! i emailed her and ask for the baby's name liao. when she reply me, i shall update u guys. meanwhile, let me pray hard tat is due on Nov 11, 11/11... nice lor... and may god bless my cousin and the little baby with good health and happiness... i cannot see the birth of the baby, but i can feel for it... yeahz!!!

Part 3:
my BAOBEIs r coming to aussie!!! yes! yes! during the end of yr sch hols, they r going to New Zealand for holidays and shun bian go to Sydney. my uncle told me shld be around Xmas period. yippee!!! i have company for my xmas liao... whahaha... if they r in Sydney during then, i shall fly down to Sydney and meet them. i miss them so so much lah... yeahz yeahz!!! details shall be confirm at a later date so i shall await the good good news... woohoo!!!!

okok... i shall end my excitement here and concentrate on my tourism policy essay, if not i cannot sleep tonite liao... heehee... :)

No comments: