Wednesday, October 25, 2006

my motivation to keep me going... finally i found it! whahaha...

*MOTIVATION! MOTIVATION! MOTIVATION!*

yes! i need some motivating factors to keep me working on my last assignment ah... a 55% report which i have no heart to do at all. my working pace is damn slow lah. aim to finish by this Sunday (report due on Monday) and yet i am not even half way thru. haiz... my heart only tinking of relaxing and sleeping to rejuvenate for exam ah. whahaha... crazy me ah...

so finally today i found some motivating factor for me to work towards tis last report. yes! i am going to Hobart in Tasmania for my summer holidays after exam. woohoo~~!!! it is located abt 3 and a half hrs flight away from Brisbane, south of Aussie. Tasmania is a state tat is "separated" from the mainland of Aussie. Hobart is the capital city of Tasmania. yep yep! i yearn to go there cos heard tat is pretty country style, very lovely. heehee... finally!!!!

my travelling dates will be 30 Nov to 5 Dec. juz in time to come back for my frens' convocation on 6 Dec. whahaha... 6 days 5 nites in Hobart. heehee... need plan my itinerary after exam liao. after my last report, shall try book accommodation 1st. oh ya! forget to highlight 1 important point ah. for tis trip, i am on my own. yeahz!!! i am travelling ALONE. cos most pple r graduating tis end of yr, some going else where so cannot find travel khakis ah. but nvm lah, let me see how it is like to travel alone. heehee... hmm... haven't tell my aunt abt me travelling alone but nvm lah. since i can come here and study alone, i tink she wun object to me travelling alone. whahaha...

anyway, travelling alone has pros and cons. pros will be tat i can be the main and only decision maker, no need ask for so many opinions, can juz go ahead with watever i have in mind. cons will b tat a bit lonely along the way and no one to look out for me in times when i need help. but nvm lah, let me see how good i fare when i travel alone. whahaha... shall update u guys after my trip with all the photos and comments. woohoo~~!!! can't wait to fly off now ah... but before tat i still have last reports and 3 examz papers to go thru.

so here is my greatest motivation!!! my long awaiting and well deserve summer holiday trip to Hobart, Tasmania! yeahz yeahz!!! :)

No comments: