Saturday, October 07, 2006

"pls stop pulling me!"

if u pull a rubber band, wat will happen to it? it will stretch and expand, rite? if u pull harder and harder, it will expand more and until a point tat it cannot withstand the expansion, it will... *bia* tear into 2 parts... no matter how elastic a rubber band is, it will eventually split into 2 when being over stretched.

haha... y am i saying such theory at the beginning? well, i am trying to say tat now i feel as if i am a rubber band. i am trying to stretch myself, whether is over stretched, i oso not sure. haha... i am giving myself challenges after challenges and is like i dun even noe if i am up to all the stress i am forcing myself to face lah. act all the stuff tat i am doing, everyone is doing everyday too. juz tat at different level of abilities cos ur level of abilities and mine and someone else' differ. act i am not someone who can really multi task. i will end up making a blunder in everything. so i always choose to slowly one ting at a time. but at times, there r juz too many tings for u to take ur own sweet time so u have no choice but to force urself to juz do it together.

i am really testing and challening my own abilities cos i am trying to do alot of tings at once now. so far the effect has not really turn bad and i am still in control. but i juz feel tat i am over stretching myself... juz like an over stretched rubber band. i wun tear apart, i guess but i juz dun wanna be torn apart at the most vulnerable stage. yes! i will endure and embrace any challenges as faced. juz another abt 1 mth, i will be having my 1st exam paper. last mth of struggles, assignments and headaches. after the sem end, part of my stress will be gone temporary. all i left to face is driving, work and my daily life. heehee.. which shld be rather okok by then.

it had been a long long while since i last slept soundly thru the nite. ever since i come to aussie, i nv had a good nite sleep whenever the sem is on. i always will wake up suddenly half way thru the sleep at nite and tends to wake up very early. the only time when i felt tat sleep is the most valuable ting and i can really sleep tat long is during holidays, my winter holidays here abt few mths ago. so i really really look forward to my end of yr holidays! i wanna earn back all my time for sleeping!!! i wanna have a good good sleep.... good and sound sleep... can i have it pls???

& i tink i am at max at tis moment... pls stop pulling me!!! i will have my own way to get thru everyting, juz dun keep adding on... (who am i trying to say all these to leh... myself lah... i muz stop overestimating myself and try give myself some breathing space...)

okok...tat is all.. back to ever-lasting ASSIGNMENTS... haiz...

*oh ya! today is a very wonderful day cos is bday of 4 pple whom i noe... 1st is my lovely younger cousin, Weiqi's. she is 11yrs old tis yr! miss her so so much lah... 2nd is Yiling's. haha... poor girl in Sydney now, unable spend bday in spore but nvm. in sydney shall be a diff experience! 3rd is Joyce's. heehee... last yr celebrated her bday together with my frens in aussie. i noe she will love it tis yr too! lastly... is my "husband". whahahaha... yep yep! is EDISON CHEN's bday today too! woohoo~~!!! so juz wanna say... "HAppy Birthday to all 4 of them! yeahz!!!" *

No comments: