Saturday, October 21, 2006

3 Cheers to all the Mothers in the world!!! All of u r the best!!! heehee...

wat can make a woman happy and delighted? hmm... not flowers, not rings, not cars, not house or watever so. it is the anticipation and awaiting feeling. it is the very moment when a little one come out from ur body after 9 long mths. heehee... yeahz!!!! tat very moment is the most special feeling on earth, the most miracle feeling a woman can ever have. looking at ur little angel, the feeling is beyond description... the feeling is juz as if u have everyting on the earth and nutting else matter tat much to u. at tat moment all u wanna and hope for is tat ur little angel will be happy and healthy and grow up strong and good. heehee...

dun misunderstand ohhh... i din say all these becos i am going to become mother lah. i said all these becos i juz received an email from my eldest cousin, the mother to be in abt 17 days time. and it sets me to recall how i saw 2 mothers change rather alot ever since they gave birth. 1st mother was my 2nd elder cousin. she gave birth to a baby girl earlier last yr. in the past she is not a "children" person. she dun even noe how to carry a baby but now she is a mother of a 1 yr old girl. and definitely she had changed alot. now a person with more patience. heehee... 2nd one is my sec 2 form teacher, Ms Lock. she is a mother of 2 lor. can u guys imagine, a teacher whom many pple known as "ah-lian teacher" became a mother of 2. and when i listened to her describe to me how she felt when the 1st child was born, i really cannot imagine tat was Ms Lock. whahaha... last yr i went to her house before i came over. gosh~! she is so different, a very responsible mother, although her temper is still there lah. whahaha... but definitely a changed person too. now the 3rd example which is my eldest cousin. she will be a changed person too. heehee... see the wonder of being a mother and looking at ur little angels grow up... woohoo~~~!!! hmm... i wonder who will be my 4th example ah? i kinda hope is my sis-in-law lah. so tat i can become auntie again and my parents can finally become ah gong and ah ma. whahaha... well, we shall see leh...

oh ya... tok so much.. forget to intro my little niece who will be born in abt 17 days time. my cousin told me tat her name will be Lynnette. if i din rem wrongly, her husband's surname is Yip. so my dearest niece will be called Lynnette Yip. heehee... she din tell me wat is the chinese name going to be. i shall ask again. haha... anyway, tis is a nice name. i shall look forward to my little lynnette to be born soon. my cousin ask me "sent" telepathy to the little one to be born in the period when the horoscope Scorpio starts as there r too many Libras in my house. whahaha... quite true ah... i do hope tat the next time when i tok abt my little niece, is when she is born ah. heehee...

No comments: