Monday, August 28, 2006

updates!!!!

haha.. to ans to pei's taggy, my latest news will be ASSIGNMENTS & more ASSIGNMENTS!!! whahahaha... yeahz... tis is the crazy period when i am all stuck with assignments - essays and reports of all the subjects tat i am doing.. well, act i had my schedules plan out but becos i was working temp during the last 2 weeks and everyting was so last min... so my timing was kinda mess up and is like there r so many gatherings here and there for pple's farewell... so i hardly have time to update my blogger and moreover blogspot dun like my internet connection lor... i keep having error when i try to log in at home... sian... currently, i am in sch using lappy to do work then i can log in... haiz... so faster post an entry to inform u guys tat i am still in existence!!!! whahaha... act i wanna post an entry to share my tots abt my homesickness again... whahaha... down period again... haiz... yesterday i was playing bball with my uni frens and suddenly it started to rain. guess wat come to my mind straightaway? yeahz... all the scenes on the bball sessions i used to have with my frens from 2/4. whahaha... how we played after sch, in sch and whenever we have the chance. even when is heavy rain, we can still play. all tat time was really crazy but it was the best and happiest time i ever had in sec sch... okok, i dun wanna b mushy here but i really miss all those crazy moment. though i still get to play bball every week here with my frens, the feeling is juz so different. i still prefer playing with 2/4 pple. whahaha... and i really hope to play with them again. well, so i said liao.. if i am going back for hols at the end of the yr, i will organise a bball memory recalling game at our all time fav, AMK CC! heehee... 2/4 pple, muz support me hor... give me face ah... heehee...

anyway, before all these i already miss home... yes... AGAIN. cos tat time i was rushing my work and is like i tink i stress until sick. having cough, flu, headache and fever. everything juz come at 1 go. sux manz! then i suddenly feel so much abt going home and give up on everything. then tis bball tingy make me miss home more. haiz... well, i guess i need to get my mind clear and set off to head to wat i shld do now and stop being so emotional again. alot alot to b done sia. i have 2 assignments due tis fri and 1 due next fri. rite now i only finish 1 out of 3. siao liao... anyway, stop emotions and be realistic and practical to finish my work ah!!! whahaha... out of fantasy, is time for some serious work. and i muz get stronger physically oso... cannot keep falling sick... someone said i very weak lor... get sick AGAIN. wat a word to use... AGAIN... *bish*! heehee...

before i go off for now, tis is special dedication to my 2/4 1998 frens...


who r these 2 pretty girls ah??? whahaha... nerd nerd me & Shuwei...

*O-Ah-Bei-AH-SOM!*

ball MIA liao... whahaha...

extra ah... faint sia... forever one lor...

full of laughter ah...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh gosh! you actually posted THAT 2 pics of Shuwei.. she sure complains when she sees them.. lol...

sandyris said...

whahaha... wait till she complain 1st lor... she looks cute mah... :P