Monday, August 28, 2006

New Blog Layout!!!

okok... 2 pple commented tat my blog skin not nice so i decided to change it. act wanna do it after i finish my assignment tis weekend, but cannot tahan the temptation so use the very little time after dinner and before i bath to do it. not very nice i tink... but i like tis layout as it is my favourite show, "shall we dance"... woohoo!!!! Richard Gere is simply so so charming... old but full of charm... heehee...

back to my studies again... post another entry soon after i conquer my international hotel management essay! yeahz!!! i defeated the international gaming management essay... (PS: special thank u to Ms Gin Chua ah... my essay editor.. ) yep! tis sem, i "hire" a new essay editor. cos my previous few r very busy, decide not to bother them tis sem ah... hahaha... i tink soon i need a change again.. cos Gin found a job liao lor... dun wanna ma fan her.. wanna her concentrate on her new job... heehee... anyone volunteering for essay editor for me??? no pay lah.. but i noe u all willing do me a favour, rite? whahaha...

No comments: