Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Happy Birthday, Singapore!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SINGAPORE!!! my dearest HOME sweet HOME...

once again is my HOME nation's birthday... 41 years old liao... whahaha... such a long way sia... well, is getting every year for my dearest nation. tis year i cannot be at HOME to watch the parade and b there to feel and experience the atmosphere but mentally i will be with HOME Singapore no matter where i am. i am not being patrotic. juz tat ever since i come brissy for studies, i really miss HOME, miss Singapore very much... haiz... nation's bday make me homesick again...

anyway, is a joyous ocassion, shld be happy!!! heehee... it will be a wonderful day for Singapore today and a happy day for me too! cheers~!!!

oh yeahz... saw tis on the NDP official site. kinda interesting and amazing... is a gift from a pri sch kid to HOME Singapore... whahaha...

No comments: