Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Family Gathering for 4 Generations... & i wun be there... :(

aaarrrggghhhh....!!!!!!!!!!!!! how unfair can the world be sia!!!! how can i be left out from such mega and major event... FOUR generations family gathering!!! & is going to be without me! arrrggghhh!!!!!!!!!!

okok... let me cool down a bit 1st... before i elaborate on wat is going on...

i juz heard a GRAND news from my beloved Auntie Cindy tat they are going to hold a MEGA and MAJOR family gathering across FOUR generations starting from my Grandma as 1st generation to my niece's 4th generation... and is for members from 5 different families as my Grandma has 5 siblings including herself. so my aunt call it the Family Gathering for the Chok's descendants.. Chok is the family name for my grandma. total there r 81 descendants from the Chok family... wow~~!!!! tat is alot alot ah... nv imagine tat sia... my aunt even did the family tree for me to see... Aunt, thank u ah... *make me envy more only* oh yeahz!! my family has the most family members lor. my family has a total of 22 members, my 1st great granduncle's family has 15pple, 2nd great granduncle has 13pple, 3rd great granduncle has 21pple and youngest grand auntie has 10pple. tat make up a total of 81 of us! whahahaa... 4 generations ah!!! & expected attendance for tat day will be abt 50 pple cos there r some of us who r unable to go... pple like ME lah... who is stuck in aussie now... haiz...

anyway, my grand auntie from malaysia will b going to spore with her family as her eldest son juz went back to malaysia with his family from USA. they will visiting Spore so my aunt make good use of tis opportunity. and so so happen tat my auntie Yee Yong managed to rent the URA big big bungalow (2/4 pple, u shld noe which one i referring to.. tat one tat we used to go before). is very big tat can contain over 50pax for sure. they will have a happening time lor... surely very fun with all the adults chatting away and the kids running around. i had NEVER miss out in any family gathering in the past lor. not a single wedding tat i miss out, not a single new year or watever gathering tat i miss out lor. and tis 1st mega event of the family will be held without ME!!! and my beloved auntie cindy is the organiser.. usually me will help her out lor... arrgghhh!!! sad... very very sad... tat i cannot be present... :( how i wish i can fly back to spore for it! i really have the urge sia... fly back home on sat and go for it then fly back on sun for sch... whahaha... anyway, the chalet is at pasir ris mah... east side oso... nearby to airport... okok... i muz be crazy to tink in tis way... cos i really really wanna be part of it... i really really super duper wish to b part of it ah!!! esp when i juz had a period of homesickness... haiz... my brother still said is fated ah... "brother, thank u ah... wat a bro u r, dun support ur sis here... so poor ting liao... still rub salt on my wound..."

okok.. i will make my presence seen in the chalet.. how can the most impt person of the family miss out on such impt event.. heehee... i have my ways... even without flying back, i will be THERE!

PS: Mr LIM WEE LOON, i hereby command and order u to take ALOT ALOT of photos for me to see. if not when i go back to spore... heehee.. u noe my TRUE colors... brother oso dun give face... whahahaha... thank u lah... i really wanna see photos, okok???

No comments: