Sunday, August 06, 2006

little initiative will make the world a better place for you & me...

act wanna put everything into one entry but seems too much.. whahaha.. so decide to split up. basically is some tots in my mind for these few days and past 2 weeks.

as stated in the title, "little initiative will make the world a better place for you & me". y do i said so leh? i dunno y oso.. i was looking thru some of the old photos as i was trying to burn them into CDs to free up some space on my poor overworked lappy. anyway, i happened to see these photos which we took during my mentoring days in NP. then i suddenly rem tat how wonderful a team i had in my committee at tat time. everyone was so so willing to give in their share for the club and best part is tat is all out of their own initiatives. i guess tat is the most wonderful part of me being the chairperson for the club. if i am working with a bunch of pple who has no initiatives, i will be always the one keep pushing and pushing and end up i got to do lots of tings on my own. u noe how tiring it will be? haiz... i understand tat there r many pple who r juz kinda living in their own world and they really lack tat sense of initiatives. how am i suppose to knock some sense into these pple leh? haiz... or maybe i shld try to be like them, stop taking initiatives and juz care abt myself? can i? am i able to? well, guess the answer is pretty clear. haha... if i can, my name will not be called Iris Lim Wee San ah! heehee..

No comments: