Wednesday, August 30, 2006

random entry --- Songs that i like...

is the period after dinner and before i bath... haha.. decide to post a random entry... hmm, wat shall i post leh?

i shall share some songs tat i like and they have some special meanings to me along my different phases of life. okok... paiseh ah.. i am more of a fan for Chinese songs.. so my songs r mostly Chinese. whahaha...

(songs in random order of preference)

1) 冰雨 by Andy Lau
2) 用情 by Jeff Chang
3) 记得要忘记 by S.H.E
4) 爱我的资格 by S.H.E
5) 不说 by Kiki Ding
6) 借口 by Jay Chou
7) 我不想忘记你 by Claire
8) Thats My Goal by Shayne Ward
9) 有你真好 by Fan Weiqi & Yang Chen Lin
10) 海阔天空 by Beyond
11) 没有你的每一天 by Xu Jie Er
12) 眼泪的味道 by Energy

okok... dun ask me y all these songs. they r juz nice songs lor... whahaha..

end of random entry... if u wanna the lyrics of all these songs, can ask from me ah. i have all of them cos i ou er will sing to myself when i am bored. whahaha... oh ya!!! i miss KTV in spore.. though i juz went to one here abt 2 weeks ago, i juz miss KBOX & party world in spore!!! haha...

No comments: