Saturday, April 01, 2006

on April's Fool Day!

is the 1st day of April which means is April's Fool Day today!!! haha... come to tink, back then in pri & sec sch, there is still the "in" thing to make fun of pple and joke around. sometimes some jokes r really for fun while some r really too much. let me recall... hmm... i dun rem any april fool jokes tat is too unbearable for me which means no one is so bad to me as yet lah... as for whether did i do it on pple... hmm... dun tink so bah... if i did, pple sure come and scold me lor... haha... i guess at tat time, the most popular April's Fool joke will be "do u noe, XXX like u?" haha... yeahz... those were the days... do anyone rem all these???

haiz... up early in the morning to do assignment research, as usual ah. but now i am going to do something naughty 1st. tat is to put assignment aside and do research for my Mid Sem Break vacation holiday to Sunshine Coast! i can't wait for tat 1 week break to come so tat i can go and enjoy!!! yeahz!!! heehee... after tis blog entry, shall do my research as to where to go, where to stay...blah blah... cool~~!! award myself for working so hard last evening in library lah. yeahz!!!

oh yah! i juz insert a tag board in my blog oh... anyone free, muz leave me a msg to tell me tat u r here to "see" me hor... if i noe who nv leave msg, i will whack ur backside! even those in spore, i will somehow do it when i go back! yeahz! hehe...

have a great weekend, everyone!!! cheers!

No comments: