Thursday, April 20, 2006

“我真的很想家,很想回家。。” -- Spore, i miss u...

hmm.... suppose to be rushing assignments and yet i did something. haha...

well, last few days i was watching this Hong Kong TVB series, "Yummy Yummy". i tink is shown in spore oso. well, i was watching and watching. manage to clear the 30 episodes series in 3 days before it interfere with my assignments. anyway, there r few episodes in the show which was taken in spore. reminds me of home.. and even worse, the 2nd last episode is taken at Toa Payoh!!! is my house lor!!! my home in spore!!! omg!!! really make me wanna fly home straight away. i feel so so excited when i was watching that episode. every single background look so so familiar. seems tat i juz been there yesterday, in actual fact, i already leave home for almost 3 mths. *sob sob*... y do i still get home sick leh? haiz... guess tat is human nature ba... no matter how long it is, how tough u r, once u see something familiar to ur home, u will tink of home and get home sick... make me wanna shout: “我真的很想家,很想回家。。” Spore, i really really miss u so so much!!!!

in order to cure some of my home sickness, haha... tis is wat i did...



yeahz!!! here r all my beloved FRIENDS back in spore... i miss everyone of them so so much.. w/o them in my life, i guess my life will be really dull and boring... friends brighten up my life and make me feel happy and loved. to all my friends, thank u very very much!!!

who else can be the best gift in tis world??? yeahz... is FAMILY!!! they r the one who tolerate all my nonsense, temper and unresonableness. no 2nd grp of pple can replace my family... they r the ones i love & treasure most. w/o family, there will never be a complete me... i owe watever i am now to my family... to everyone in my family, thank u 100 times!!!
basic equation:
FAMILY + FRIENDS = IRIS LIM WEE SAN

i guess Iris Lim Wee San will be nobody and nutting and no live without all her beloved ones back HOME. Family complete her life by taking in all her unreasonable attitude and giving in to her unconditionally and teaching her all the aspects of life. Friends r the ones who brighten up her days and giving her utmost support when she is facing obstacles in life and going thru all kind of happiness, sadness, toughness and sweetness with her.

No comments: