Monday, April 03, 2006

Blessing of Happiness with the arrival of a Little Baby to the family!!!

Current Location: Uni Library

had been in school since 10am this morning for lectures and tutorials all the way until 3pm. then went to heat up my lunch (delicious food tat i prepared for myself, tess and huiying last nite for today's lunch). heehee... ate the lunch liao, then here i am in library since 4pm till now... is already 8pm liao... feeling very very tired and cold... not so hungry cos i sinfully snack on chocolates... heehee... feeling very sleepy too but force myself to finish reading 3 journal articles before i call it a day in library. shall continue at home later... now juz wanna finish tis blog entry and go home!

y am i so hardworking leh??? haha... cos last nite i watched Cantonese TVB series till tis morning 6am before i slept for 3hrs and go for class. heehee... i noe i deserve all these hardwork now for not able to control myself. but no worries now... cos i finished the whole series of 20 episodes liao. no more series in my lappy now. and i wun transfer anymore in until i finish doing my assignments. i promise! guaranteed!

hmm... wanna share a very very good news, in fact is a SPLENDID news, joyous feeling after hearing it... make all my tiredness disappear automatically. haha... it is better than having guy telling u "i love u", better than striking TOTO or 4D, better than getting straight distinctions for examz... wat can be so great leh?? yeahz!!! it is.... blessing of happiness! from singapore, from my dearest family... my eldest cousin from my father's side is 2 months pregnant!!! i am so so so happy for her... cos before i came here, i still told her muz jia you ah! cos her younger sister already mother of a 1 yr old girl liao. she still dun hurry, pple will keep giving her pressure wor... yeahz!!! i feel so so happy for her! she always dote on me. for instance tis time round, she gave me quite alot of $$ to spend in Australia. & always give us little cousins, big fat hongbao for CNY. she is the best cousin ever! yeahz!!! so i feel so damned happy for her... i wanna tell her : " Seow Wei Jie Jie, Congratulations to you!!! must take good care and rest well ah... can't wait for my little nephew or niece to be borned ( 2nd time being Auntie lor... haha). "

after hearing tis good news, my mood is so good now... no more tiredness... only looking forward to the little baby... dunno if i can go back and see him or her leh... let me count ah... now 2 mths liao... means abt another 7 mths from now... shld be due in Oct ba... arrgghh!!! i can't go back... i wanna see the baby leh & make sure he or she rem me as his or her beloved Auntie! hmm... how? how? another reason to go back to singapore end of tis yr ah... no leh... i dun wan go back one lor... haiz... shall see how lah... now juz wanna enjoy tis good news and the blessing of happiness tis little life is bringing to my cousin and her husband and everyone back home. though i am here, i can strongly feel the happy atmosphere at home now... shld be everyone smiling... esp my Grandma ah... now she very proud lor... cos is Great Grandma wor... haha...

okok... shall end here... but before i go... let u see a photo of my cousin, the future mother to be! heehee...


Seow Wei Jie Jie & Me taken on my 21st Birthday last year... she looks young, do she? she is going to be mother wor... haha... yeahz!!!! :)

No comments: