Saturday, April 22, 2006

my heart melted... i teared upon hearing "weishan jie jie"...

heard some familiar voice from Singapore today... heehee... yeahz!!! i called home again. i think tis sem i called home more than i called home last sem ah. y huh? so weird ah... haha...

anyway, i spoke to my little cousins. 1st, the elder one, Weiqi came to tok to me. she told me she bought a stack of pokemon cards during her shopping trip juz now. haha... she and pokemon cards... 100 plus of them and yet she always asking for more... haha... then the youngest one, Wei Zhi came to the phone and said tat he has a watch on his hand. i asked him wat colour it is, he shouted "blue"! haha.. when i heard him call me "weishan jie jie", my heart totally melted. sudden urge to cry ah... then he complain to me tat Weiqi jie jie nv share her pokemon cards with him, then suddenly he put down the phone... haha... well, a bit abrupt but is ok lah. i really feel so good and warmth when i hear their voice. i teared when the little ones came to the phone and called me "weishan jie jie". it had been long since i last heard them calling me tat. i miss it so so much... it will be another 1 more year before i can hear them call me again. "weiqi, wei hui & wei zhi, weishan jie jie miss u all very very much..." *heehee*

of cos i spoke to my auntie, uncle and grandma. suddenly miss home and oso becos i wanna use up my credit in my calling card. haha... after tat i called pat. too sudden i tink. she sound a bit excited lah... haha... and my timing was so good. juz before she send her hp for servicing, i called her. perfect timing leh! haha.. well, we san ba a bit though both of us tok to each other via MSN almost everyday. haha... ok lah, over phone seems better mah. haha... anyway, i still have value in the card. so i will slowly call u guys in spore 1 by 1. hmm.. let me see ah... who shall i call next leh? haha... help me finish my credit before it expire in end of May lor. haha...

oh ya! a very bu yao lian request ah. last week i received a parcel from my auntie with all the stuff i asked her sent to me. and to my biggest surprise, she included 2 copies of "I weekly" magazine. hahaha... i so happy to see tat familiar magazine. well, so if any one of u out there wanna mail me anything & if there is still space available, can squeeze 1 or 2 copies of the latest edition of "I weekly" or "U weekly" or "8 days" or whatever spore magazine. haha... let me san ba abt spore news oso shuang ah... well, i said until alot of u going mail me stuff lor... *diao*... paiseh ah... to engross in stating my request, juz ignore my wu liao request lah... i juz say for fun. haha... *see who got my heart ah... hmm...*

No comments: