Monday, April 24, 2006

how "wonderful" is my exam timetable...

hmm... juz as almost everyone in spore is having examz... i oso join in the "examz passion"... haha... here to share my draft EXAMZ timetable... heehee... act wat i look forward to is when i end exam and can start my Melbourne and Ayers Rock holidays ah!!!

1st, let's recall how is my examz timetable for last sem.

8 Nov: 1st paper @ 5.45pm - level 3 module (paper i have least confidence in)
9 Nov: 2nd paper @ 11.15am - level 2 module (2 papers in less than 24hrs)
10 Nov: 3rd paper @ 2.30pm - level 2 module (almost dead by end of tis paper)
14 Nov: 4th paper @ 2.30pm - level 2 module (din study much cos totally drained out after 3 papers at 1 go)

oh well, tis is how i survive last sem. i totally drained out at the end of 3rd paper so last paper was a disaster. i anyhow study, so got an anyhow grade ah... haiz... sad... i became mountain turtle for last sem cos i need pia 3 papers revision in less than 2 weeks cos my last 2 assignments due on my last day of school when everyone already started to revise for examz ah... anyway, last sem was a freaking stressed sem for me and i am glad somehow i survive. haha..

so tis sem, for examz timetable i keep on praying... i DON'T want 3 papers together again... i only have 3 papers to take, if got 3 consecutive, next week lottery sure i am WINNER ah.. so guess wat i got??? here u r:

10 Jun: 1st paper @ 11.15am - level 2 module (tis is 1st day of exam& tis is heaviest weightage paper... 50%)
16 Jun: 2nd paper @ 8am - level 3 module (i have least confidence & so early ah... still in sweet dreams lor...)
24 Jun: last paper @ 2.30pm - level 1 module (tis is last day of exam ah!!!)

my prayers work! no consecutive 3 papers BUT i have exam so spread out... from DAY 1 of exam to LAST DAY of exam... how wonderful it is ah... how lucky i am ah... pple start exam, i oso start... pple end exam, i oso end... total of 3 weeks of agony!!! arrgghhh!!! more time to study??? ya lah.. but spread out so much, dun have mood to study leh... haiz... y do i always get the extreme exam timetable??? & worse worse ting is tat my 2 housemates finish exam on 21 Jun... arrgghhh!!! 3 days of agony with me leave alone @ home to face exam. how am i going to survive??? 3 weeks of stress, 3 weeks of no good meal, 3 weeks of no good rest, 3 weeks of no life, 3 weeks of no good sleep... EXAM! EXAM! EXAM!

*sob*sob* i so ke lian... got pple out there kind enough to sayang me??? haha... me getting more and more mushy hor... oh well, better stop before i start to lose audience to my blog... haha.. okok... before i start to tink for exam again, let me concentrate on my everlasting assignments & look forward to my temporary break from 17 May to 30 May. a short short period for me to rejuvenate for i finish all assignments by then and will be accompanied with my best buddies "HK TVB series" before i bcome mountain turtle to pia for exam revision!

hmm... today very cold here ah... they say is 10 degrees... i feel tat is only 5 degrees lor... is not winter yet, y huh? arrgghh...!!! & i feel very very cold... forehead hot hot one... head a bit aching... hmm... tink Mr "Fever" coming with Ms "Flu" to look for me to make me Ms "Sick" Lim ah...

2 comments:

Ah Hui Zi said...

hey u are alot better than me! my four papers on consecutive days...haha! tues to fri! 2 papers down...2 more to go for tmr and following day! yippee! U jia you too, shld have enough time to prepare for all at a good paced time.

sandyris said...

haha... tat is y i said i am lucky tis sem not to kanna consecutive papers again... i understand how consecutive papers make u stress... is really sucky... well, u jia you ah!!!

hmm... no reason to run away from the fact tat i need to score for tis exam liao... but i have no faith in myself lor... tis sem too slag liao (c how often i blog, u noe how lazy i am liao...) haiz.. die die die...

any ANGEL or FAIRY GODMOTHER out there to help me??? haha... *crappy ME again... paiseh...*