Sunday, April 30, 2006

i miss Grandma & Mum's cooking... Home & Family is the BEST!!!

heehee!!! i am so excited!!! i juz tok to my little angels... my beloved little cousins... i saw them via webcam.. for a moment, how i wish they r beside me and i can hug them and play with them. when i saw them on the screen, i really feel so warmth in my heart. really!!! gosh... really feel so good after toking and seeing them. is juz like yesterday i juz hugged them and said goodbye to them. to tink, i am already in Australia for 3 months. i miss them so so much... haha... wonder of webcam.. wonder of internet.. shorten the distance between us and make me feel so much closer to them even we r so far apart.

other than my little cousins, i saw my grandma, aunties, uncles, brother and my elder cousin (mother to be)... heehee.. all of them r well and good. glad to see their happy faces ah!!! oh well, they quite mean lah.. tempt me with all the delicious home cooked food by my grandma.. i miss the all those food so so much ah.. though i am eating home cooked food (cooked by myself or my housemates) every day... i still miss grandma's cooking.. her delicious fried noodles/bee hoon, ever nutrious home-boiled soup.. full of taste and nice smell, ever tasty Hakka dishes.. i miss mum's curry and green bean soup.. oh gosh!! is making me drooling even i am so full now after dinner.. how i miss all these... it will be another long 1 and a half yr before i can taste any of this. haiz... endure! endure! i muz endure! i can tahan one! i can withstand homesick... no worries for me! i am Lim Wee San leh! yeahz!!! ou er miss can liao.. cannot keep tinking and get homesick ah.. muz be independent and endure!!! haha.. oh ya! aunt told me dad pass her the postcard i sent home. aiyo.. dad so bad ah.. said tat my chinese handwriting not nice. haha... so mean.. oh well, is really quite ugly lah. so long nv write chinese wor.. but anyway, i am glad tat they received liao. heehee...

haiz... today is last day of April liao.. juz as many of my frens in spore finishes their examz and starting holidays, i am getting nearer and nearer to my nitemare.. end of sem examz.. i aim to score tis sem, basically for 2 reasons. 1st is i wanna cover for my lousy results last sem & 2nd is tat i need to pull up my average GPA so tat i can apply for a industry placement in my last sem. & how it works here is tat they only allow pple with GPA more than 5.5 out of 7 to apply. i need to work hard!!! muz maintain my GPA and jia you!!! but i have so little or almost no confidence ah. somehow dun feel alright and tat i will fare very badly for tis examz ah.. though i have so much time to study, oso dunno y i feel uneasy abt it. haiz.. anyway, take a step at a time 1st.. tis coming month of May is all abt assignments and more assignments.. writing essays and more essays.. doing presentation and more presentation.. so shall juz jia you for all these before i worry for examz!!! well, 林伟珊,你行的!加油!努力吧!

No comments: