Friday, May 05, 2006

i am in CONTROL!!!

Current Location: Uni Library -- my fav place when i am rushing assignment as i can access to all the books i wanna & faster internet connection (though my house oso broadband, uni seems to be better.. hmm...)

anyway, when i am in library on a friday means i have assignment due soon!!! cos friday is my off day lor... no sch lor... haiz... i have an essay due on Monday, 4pm!!! is a 2000words individual essay and a weightage of 40%!!! can someone pls kill me??? juz kill me!!! so much percentage and i am not even half way thru & here i am still blogging... haha... **diao** so so dead...

after tis essay, still not end of story yet for me.. next fri will be due for my GROUP assignment... 3000words, 50% weightage... equally dead but tis one still got pple share load with me and we r almost done! haha... sporeans r effective in group work leh... cool~~!!! BUT THEN, still not the end yet. cos the week after next, i have 2 presentations on 2 consecutive days, Mon and Tues. both of them r to be compiled by ME!!! esp the one on MON, i need get it done by next wed cos i need to go thru with my grp mates...

u see lah... so damn packed... so damn stress... and wat i am doing tis few days leh??? slacking & more slacking... is true tat i am doing some work and research but i am so so easily distracted. i can juz go day dream w/o even realising time is passing so so fast. i can tink abt all kind of tings tat is not going to happen in the near future as in is end of sem or end of yr tingy. and in the morning, i am so so lazy tat when i set my alarm clock at 8am, i can juz off it when it ring and continue sleep till 10am. aiyo!!! tis cannot work here ah... cos day is getting shorter with winter coming, i need wait up early to do work before it gets dark and i get moody. but y am i still so lazy and lethargic?? cold weather is no excuse... PMS is no excuse... i am juz plain lazy.

i have motivation to do work. tat is after all these in this 2 weeks, i will be free for a moment to do whatever i wanna before examz. but y am i not doing as wat is suppose to be done?? the devil spirit in me is active again... is chasing away all my guardian angels... making me so so distracted, so so not focus... i need to be in control of myself, my emotions and my behaviour!!! but words dun count... i need to have action! i am trying to conquer all these evil devil in me... if by the end of today, i am able to complete my 2000 words essay, i am almost there to kill them all! & if by end of tis weekend, i am able to complete my presentation slides, i am halfway thru. i will be successful, 100% success if i can finish my part for the grp assignment!!! 3 tasks to be completed within this weekend... possible?? YES!!! as long as i say NO to all the evil devils!!!

Chanting in process:
**evil evil devils, get away from me! stay out of my way! i am in control of myself.. my life. U! U ALL! dun com and disturb me... LEAVE me ALONE!!! i will not surrender and let u all take over from here... i will fight fight till the end! we shall see... u win or i win... ~humph~! u all tink u r powerful?? oh well, i am going to prove u wrong! so so wrong! i will not be defeated by u! u evil devils! 谁怕谁!**

okok... end of chanting and complains... back to reality, back to essay! finish intro liao... 700words... now left body and conclusion! ganbatte, 伟珊!!!

No comments: