Saturday, April 14, 2007

Shopping Day instead of Mugging Day

today is the 2nd last day of my one week mid sem break. it is suppose to be a day to mug for my presentation BUT i didn't! heehee... instead i went to Chermside for shopping with Tess and Huiying. well, i noe i am being very slack and ineffective. for the past 1 week, i still haven finish the 10mins presentation. haiz... but tis sem i juz feel like slacking cos tis is the only period i can slack ah. argh~~ but now i tink i need the lazy bug to leave me alone for a moment. let me finish my presentation peacefully by tomolo.

okok... shall not dampen the mood for tis entry. is suppose to shopping @ Chermside.


Huiying, Tess, Me @ the bus stop in city waiting for the bus to go to Chermside....
as usual, photo taking while waiting...
well, for me, is juz normal day out lah. cos i din buy much stuff. i only bought a pair of ear rings. Tess and Huiying r the WINNERS today! they carried abt 2 plastic bags of stuff home each, so can imagine how satisfied they were with their shopping items. heehee... as for me, the most satisfying ting is not abt shopping, is tat i had my all time fav - Chocolate Muffin! though it was not as nice as i tot it was, still i am happy to eat it! as wat Huiying said, i am a chocolate girl. heehee... so without further description, i shall how u guys my all time favourite!!!!

Triple Chocolate muffin & Tim Tam Iced Chocolate! woohoo~!!! super duper sinful but i juz like it ah! yeahz~~~!!!! *yummy! yummy!*
basically, tat's all. juz as i am writing tis entry and still feeling rather FULL from the yummy chocolate, my dear housemates r busy parading their clothes. haha... so funny ah... i influence them to have a great liking for clothes parading liao... :D

No comments: