Friday, April 20, 2007

Procrastinating is harmful & evil~!!!!

mmm... mmm... i am turning into a GREAT slacker soon... gosh~!!! super unproductive for the past 1 week. after the presentation on Monday, i had been slacking all the way thru. well, that is becos my next report is due abt 1 mth later. now i am left with 2 major reports, 1 minor report and an exam before i can officially take a good rest from my bachelor studies. however before all these happen, i am actually SLACKING! plain laziness, i noe! but i am not doing anything abt it. when most pple around me r drowning in assignments, examz and stress, i am slacking. what is happening? gosh~! i noe pple may say "no worries lah, u only have 2 subjects tis sem." i'm giving myself tis excuse too. if i dun slack now, when will i ever get the chance to slack again? BUT all these r too much, rite? i mean i am over slacking liao. argh~~~!!!! i juz dun wana be unproductive. since i have ample time, i shall go ahead and prepare my reports way ahead. i noe is hard to convince oneself to start on something which is due weeks later. but i juz have to force it into myself. "Ms Lim, NO MORE slacking for u!" but come to tink of tis, heehee... we r off for a road trip tis weekend. is juz a short one to Bryon Bay. haha... tok more abt tat when i come back with Photos & more photos! alrighty! now i shall get "shoo" myself to get back to my report preparation.

No comments: