Monday, April 23, 2007

i am staying 1 more year in Australia... :D

today i went to uni with dreamy eyes and malfunctioning brain cos i am super TIRED!!! lack of sleep and insufficient rest. & i still have a mini exam in class today. it was like an editing essay exam whereby marks are allocated. well, i almost fell asleep when i was reading the essay but is not becos it is boring. it is becos i am too tired! hahaha... getting old sia... just one nite nv sleep, i can feel such great impact. for my housemates, i tink huiying caught a cold and tess having fever ah. gosh~!!! how bad can tings get. erm... better dun itchy mouth and suggest anymore road trip liao. we need to have GOOD GOOD rest and concentration for studies liao. juz 3 more mths & we will be graduating. muz be good girls liao!

today i finally did wat i was suppose to do. really wait till the very last min to do it. heehee... I sent in my application for the Honours Studies. YES! i am extending my studies to honours degree which means i will be staying on in Australia for 1 more year! all these while, i had been pondering whether to stay or not to stay for it. finally, my decision was to stay for it! is juz 1 more year, 1 more yr of endurance! well, i will still have my graduation convocation tis coming July for my bachelor degree. and then i will stay on for 1st sem of honours studies. which means... most prob (without hipcups), i will go back for hols at the end of tis year. heehee... anyway, now tat i submitted my application, all i pray for now is tat they dun disapprove it ah. tat oso mean i need to do well for my last sem now (not the case as i not working hard leh.. hahaha...) shall see how in time to come and update u guys further....

juz as i tot of reminding my auntie to check for all the expiry dates on the passports for my parents who r coming over in July. their passport r all OKAY with expiry dates in year 2010. the only problematic passport is.... MINE! hahaha... i din realise my passport will be expiring in nov 2008 ah. which means is not enough validity for my honours studies ah. how great can tat be sia... passport need at least 6mths validity to be used for travel. heehee... if i am to graduate in July 2008, is only 4mths which is not enough. well, not my fault ah, cos i calculate nicely liao. i will graduate in july 2007 then go back spore then renew my passport. how i noe need stay 1 more yr. so is not my fault! i din mis-calculate or over look ah. :D

my eyes r not opening wide enough liao... hinting i need to sleep soon... okok...shall end here then...

No comments: