Sunday, December 31, 2006

Singapore, Here I come!!!!

Finally... is my turn... after sending off so many frens, today is finally my turn! my turn to board the jet plane and fly off! woohoo~~!!! no longer saying tat sentence "so near yet so far" at the airport cos I will be very near to destination once the plane takes off! & where is my destination leh? of cos is..... HOME SWEET HOME... Singapore!!!

flying off tis afternoon and i can reach home before 12am tonite. in time to catch Year 2007 in Singapore. heehee... some hipcup occured for tis return trip but everything is fine and settled already. so rite now, i am juz very very excited to go home. i cannot imagine how i will feel when i step on the familiar ground after a long while... 10mths only yet i feel as it is 10 yrs ah... whahahaha... last nite i was too excited until i cannot sleep and i force myself to sleep at 4am and woke up at 7am. am i crazy? no of cos... i am juz too excited... heehee...

okok... i shall be off for now to do some last min pack up and arrangement for everything... everyone, await for my return, k? heehee... sound as if i am some big shot sia... *faint*

No comments: