Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Farewell to Leona and Grace... take care, gals!

today i made another trip to Brisbane airport. but is not me who is going off. (argh~~!!! okok... i guarantee liao... next time when i go to airport, it is really me who is going home!!! airport is the nearest to our home in spore... so far, yet so near... haiz...)

anyway, today i am off to airport to send my 2 frens cum course mates, Leona and Grace. yeahz! both of them r fresh graduates from UQ. Congratulations, gals!!!

Leona had been my course mate for tis past 1 and a half yr. we r in same classes for almost all of our courses. Honestly ah, initially i dun really feel comfortable studying with Leona cos I feel tat she always too gan chiong. but as time goes by, i tink she is really a very good fren to study together. she is ever willing to share her stuff. her anxiousness always make me gan chiong together. haha... i will really miss all her gan chiong actions. gonna miss her calling to me "Iris... Ze Me Ban?" gonna miss going to classes with her... gonna miss having lunch with her during break, gonna miss rushing to class after class with her... gonna miss doing grp assignments with her. haha... i nv tell her all these ah... i noe she will be reading my blog lah.. so here i am telling her all these "Leona, i nv tell u how much i felt for u as a fren cum coursemate. i guess without in studying with me, i probably miss out quite a lot of fun during my studies. deep down from the bottom of my heart, i will really miss u very much... & Thank u for everything during tis 1 and a half yr. u take good care of urself, k? u r a very clever girl, capable in everything u do & i am sure u will excel in ur own way! carry on ur good work! hopefully i will still cya in time in spore before u fly off to else where!" here u r... me and Leona, @ the airport...


Me & Leona before she board the plane...



Grace, my group mate for Hotel Management Operations. still rem tat time when me and her rushing our assignment in the library late at nite. a very hardworking girl who will force herself to finish the work no matter. really glad tat we manage to work together as a grp. then before examz, she like to discuss the examz topics with me. haiz... gonna miss all these ah... here u r, Grace & me...

Grace & Me @ airport
two of my frens studying the same course with me had graduated and go home liao. well, kinda lonely here liao. but nonetheless, i really appreciate the chance to be able to work with them. hereby wish them all the very best! i oso will jia you for my last sem! now i wanna jia you in enjoying my holidays 1st... whahaha...
soon, i can start to countdown to the day to going home liao... but then no one seems to be interested in me going home lah... whahaha... idiotic jun lah... nv give reaction when hearing me wanna go home. *hmph* hahaa...

No comments: