Thursday, December 28, 2006

last 2 days...

2 more days... 2 more days to HOME SWEET HOME...

my housemate, Huiying will b going home 1st. so juz now we r discussing abt our going home tingy. seems mixed feelings for all of us ah. juz abt 1 mth ago, we r still excited abt going home and counting down the days to home. now we r juz few steps away to the day to be home. how time flies... though we aren't graduating tis sem, which means we will be back here again for next sem, we still feel weird weird abt leaving here now. juz imagine, for past abt 10 long mths, we had been living under same roof, looking at each other everyday. under the influence of each other and the environment, naturally we will feel weird abt going to end tis and go home. moreover, next yr we will only be here together for juz 1 sem which is only abt 5 mths. to be honest, i really bu she de my two housemates, Huiying and Tess. is true tat at times, we have problems and unhappiness, but we always accommodate and understand. no matter how much we grumble, at the end of the day, we will still stand as 1 family. haiz... everyting has to have an ending, so we oso cannot force it. the good ting is i still have 1 more sem at least to enjoy with them. the last chance for us to have the good moments together. so now i shld not be upset, i shld be happy, happily looking forward to our return next sem and strive hard and happily together for our last sem! Bon Voyage, Housemates!

as for my feelings abt going home... one word to describe... MIXED. in my heart, i dying to fly home now but tink again, seems like there r so many changes for me to follow and adapt. facing myself, family and frens, there will definitely be an interchange period for me to adapt. and as the days draw nearer, many many quest pop up in my head... "how is everyone?" " wat reactions will my family and frens have when they see me after so long?".... i am not afraid i wun adapt cos Spore is still my HOME TOWN. a familiar ground i was borned in, grew up in and live for years. if i cannot adapt, i really deserve scolding ah. so wat am i afraid of leh??? whahaha... one simple word again... UNCERTAINTY!

MIXED + UNCERTAINTY = to my current feelings... guess will be with me till i reach spore. hahaha...

No comments: