Saturday, December 02, 2006

Day 3 in Tasmania... 3 more days to go... enjoying life... really GREAT!!!

Day 3 in Tasmania, Hobart!

haha... current location in Hobart now. after walking around the Salamanbca Saturday Market, i decided to come into an internet cafe for coffee while waiting for the time to go for my cycling tour at Mount Wellington. today's weather is damn cold lah... wind blowing strong, raining and is so cold... hands r freezing, legs r shaking but it will affect my day! cos i will be cycling later!!! down the beautiful mountain. woohoo~~!!!

yesterday i went to a day tour. i saw the spectecular view of Hobart. is simply amazing. i really love it here. there r mountains, rivers and more. is juz paradise. no wonder so many Australians choose to retire in Tasmania. it is very different from other states of Aussie. very diff lifestyles and pace of life. it had been really great experience for me so far. cos the environment juz brighten up my days every bit by bit. haha...

okok... i better get going to return to my backpackers to keep my stuff and get ready for my cycling tour later... i shall cya soon when i get back to Brissy in 3 days time! :D

No comments: