Thursday, December 21, 2006

Final 10 days~~~

today is the day i had been waiting patiently... dun misunderstand, today is not the day i am going home lah. today is the final 10 days countdown... i told myself tat i can start to countdown to 31st Dec when is 10 days away. hahaha... so i shall start my countdown from today. i dunno if is becos i had been away from Home for abt 1 yr, i really yearn to go home now. for tis moment, i had enough of my Aussie experience. i juz wanna go back spore to my family, frens and life. let me feel for it and recharge before i come back here and start all over again for the last sem. heehee... from today onwards, everyday will have at least 1 entry of countdown! heehee... to share my excitement, yesterday i went to cut hair with my housemates. oh well, we juz trim a bit lah. so tat when we go home, our hair not so messy. heehee... here it is...


my new hair cut!
***final 10 days countdown to HOME SWEET HOME!!!

No comments: